-Your friendly neighbourhood vigilante.

Eraser: "daughter? But He acts like a kid? dammit, another problem, my migraines are gonna get worse."

She pocketed the note and jumps away, going back into patrol. As she leaves, izuku lets out a sigh of relief.

Izuku: 'finally, she's gone.'

He then starts walking and swinging back home to the forest, as it was around 2 am and he desperately needed sleep.

~ time skip 4 months ~

Izuku had been doing his vigilante work very well and frequently, the only times he got off were his 13th and Eri's 5th birthday and Christmas. He had his few fair share of encounters with heroes, most notable was his uncle enji that had hurt like fuuuuuck. Another burn scar added to the uncountable amount already.

Speaking of heroes, eraserhead had started to get suspicious of who he was. He had started wearing a mask and a beanie while being outside, just to cover his face and hair. He was walking down the street, wanting to get back to Eri as soon as he could buuuuuut life never seemed to be in his favour. A knife was placed on his back.

Mugger: "hey kid, give me everything you got and you might live."

Izuku sighed, can't he have a break for a few minutes without being interrupted.

Izuku: "please don't do this."

Mugger: "I don't care, stop talking or I'll have to hurt you."

Izuku: *smirk* "took the words right out of my mouth."

He hardened the part of his back that had a life pressed against it and jumped backwards, the knife bent under all of the pressure and then broke. The man was shocked. Just who was this kid?

Mugger: "s-stay back, I'm
W-W-warning you!!"

The boy was getting tired of the man's hopeless attempt at intimidation and decided to show how it was actually done.

Izuku: "nononono, you're doing it all wrong, you're supposed to puff out your chest and talk really confidently."

Mugger: 'what the hell, is this kid on crack?'

(Maybe a little)

Izuku: "OH. And there's one last step. Killer Intent."

Izuku looked at the man triumphantly and leaked out just enough KI to put him on the verge of passing out but keeping him awake.

As quickly as it started, the KI went away. The man looked at izuku as if he was a monster. Izuku just snorted and knocked the man out with a quick gut punch and took him to the authorities.

~ time skip to when he home ~

Izuku: "Eri, I'm home!!"

Eri: "Papa!"

The young girl ran from the living room sofa and jumped into his arms.

Izuku: "woah, I was only gone for 20 minutes."

Eri: "yuh huh, but it felt like hoouuuurs"

She said this and stretched her arms wide to exaggerate how long it was. Izuku chuckled and.....

*click*

Izuku: "Eri, guess what I got?"

Eri puts a finger to her chin,

Eri: "umm. I dunno? What?"

Izuku takes out a candy apple and shows it to her. The 5 year olds face lit up seeing the sweet treat.

Eri: *gasp* "candy apple!! Thank you Papa!!!"

Izuku gives Eri the sugar overload and she immediately starts nibbling on it. Izuku giggles. 'Cute'

*click*

He looked at the time, 4 pm. He sighed, he was going to have a loooong night.

/////////////////////////////////////////

He woke the next day feeling drowsy, Eri had a sugar rush and had been up all night. Speaking of Eri, she needed an education. Izuku thought about how to do this.

Izuku: "I can't sign her up to nursery, I may just have to tutor her myself until she is old enough for primary school."

An evil smile crossed his face.

Izuku: "hohoho, it's going to be a fun year."

(Careful izuku, your freiza is showing)

Now izuku had another thing to do in his timetable. he had to wake up, have breakfast, tutor Eri, have lunch, play with Eri, dinner, Eri to bed, vigilante, bed, repeat. Damn, he's gonna have grey hairs by the time he's 25.

~ time skip 3 months at night ~

Izuku was free, he could do what he wanted now, it was vigilante time. It was his time.

He had been looking for the rest of overhaul's gang just in case they still wanted Eri, and he had made some breakthroughs. Over the past few months, He had narrowed it down to 3 buildings, an abandoned apartment complex down in the south of where he lived, an old warehouse at the port and a building where he first found Eri.

He had to fix this mess. He had to.

For her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1113 words

SHEEEEEEESH. It's another chapter,

sorry for it being short. I just have to draw out the vigilante part of the book ya know?

Anyways, see ya nerds!

~CrescentMoon69