SHERLYN PRITHVI MALHOTRA MALIK

Start from the beginning

Ramona: I CANT BELIEVE IT SHERLYN YOU ARE SUCH AN UNCOUTH WOMAN AND TRYING TO BLAME MY DAUGHTER!!!😡

SHE: Oh Ramona dont act as if you knew nothing, you also planned and helped, i have the recordings. 😏😏.

KB: SHERLYN, WE BROUGHT YOU HERE WITH SO MUCH LOVE, YOUR MOTHER AND I ARE FRIENDS BUT YOU WERE PLAYING A GAME ALL THIS TIME ! 😡😡😡.

She moved to slap her but Sherlyn caught her hand at pushed her, Preeta rushed foward and caught her before she could fall. Kareena looked towards Preeta  with guilt and remorse, no words to say, because nothing that KB said would be able to take away the injustice this girl had suffered at her hands.

PRITHVI: Sherlyn Baby, why are you taking stress, you know its not good for the baby.
Preeta ji, my darling Preeta ji( in madness)

reaching to touch her hands, Preeta stepped back and Karan stood in front of her pushing Prithvi away.

KARAN: Get out, disgusting creatures. Bhai call the police.

SHE: TCH TCH, Karan you cant do a damn thing, this is my house now, everything that belonged to the Luthras now belongs to me. She smirked looking at them.

Dont believe me see for yourself. Advcovate, show them the papers.

Advocate: Shes right Mr Luthra, all the luthra property, business and money is now in the name of Sherlyn.

Rish: but its illegal. She tricked me into signing a document.

Adv: I understand Mr Luthra but there is nothing that can be done. You and your family will need to leave this house immediately.

The Luthras all stood at the door of their home while Sherlyn and Prithvi watched them smirking.

Each one of them with a different emotion.
The loss of their home which they had many happy memories.
The gulit of not trusting the right people and supporting the wrong.
All their eyes filled with tears. They were now homeless, they had no idea where they would go with so many of them, they looked lost.  Broken.  The game was played in their family,  they brought the enemy in and threw the friends out, and the game was well played, but just as in life , the board can always be reset.

Pragya:  If you are all willing we can return to our home, their is enough space to accommodate all of you .

The Arora sisters went about to support the family into the vehicles that Purab had arranged to collect them.  To say there was an array of emotions would be an understatement. 

They got into the cars.

Car 1: Driven by Abhi.
- Pragya
- Preeta and Karan

Car 2- Driven by Purab
- Bulbul
- Shrishmeer
- Kritika.

Car 3- Driven by Rishabh
- Disha
- Rakhi, Kareena and Luthra Dadi.

Car 1...
ABHI- Fuggy, call ahead and ask for arrangments to be made for everyone.
Pra- Haan, Suniye, I have already messaged Robin to prepare rooms for everyone.

Karan and Preeta sat at the back both looking out the window lost in their own world, while their hands were joined together in the centre, though they didnt speak to each other, each one battling their own emotions, that small act of their joined hands offered a little bit of Hope and encouragement, while they were still unsure of their future and what it would hold, it was going to be a trial that would either bring them together or split them apart.  Karan turned to look at Preeta, who sat Silently with tears occasionally dripping from her eyes, as a reaction he reached to wipe it, which didnt go unnoticed by Abhigya, Preeta turned to him, their eyes locked, speaking to each other, pain, regret, guilt and love....