Magic Fingers

Hisoka's POV

"Don't just stand there, get over here already~" I snickered when I saw the slender boy standing in the middle of the room, as if he didn't know where he was. He quickly joined me in bed and I pulled him closer when he nuzzled into me. "You know, you don't need to wait for me to invite you, right?" I gently caressed his back.
"It still.. feels weird to me to just cuddle with you at night.. I mean we only met a few days ago and stuff.." The blackhaired mumbled against my neck, which sent shivers down my spine.
"Yeah, I guess we're really close eventhough we haven't known each other for that long.. but I don't mind, we are a great match and I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it." Being this close with a deadly assassin I just met a few days ago, sure was strange, but it also made me feel really special. Since Illumi seemed to be pretty introverted and him being able to let go off his boundaries when he's with me, makes it seem like we had some kind of connection.
"I feel the same."
"That's good to hear~" I snickered quietly. "By the way, wanna do the movie night tomorrow~?"
"Mhm sounds good." I smiled and held the other male close as I felt his body relax completely into my arms. I pressed a gentle kiss onto his forehead when I was sure that he was asleep and then shut my eyes to sleep as well.

The next day was pretty relaxed, the classes were kind of easy but thankfully not boring either. In the physical training I got to practice with Illumi a lot and especially the stretching was favorite part. My practice Partner was incredibly flexible and it definitely was a great sight to watch him bend like that. The last class was canceled so we got to go home even sooner then expected. I tossed my Bag into the corner of the room and flopped onto my bed face down.
"Physical Training was kinda exhausting today to be honest.." I sighed into my pillow as I suddenly felt a weight on my bottom. I turned my head to see what was happening and spotted Illumi, who had straddled my butt as he started to massage my back with his slender, but strong hands. I groaned into the pillow, very pleased with Illumi's fingers finding all the right spots. "Do you have magic fingers, or something, Illumi~?"
"I don't. I just know where all of the weak points and where each of the muscles are located in the human body." I could imagine Illumi to just look dead serious, while explaining this.
"Sounds creepy and practical at the same time." I chuckled softly.
"Does it feel good?"
"More than good~" I moaned and felt his fingers twitch slightly, which made me smirk.
"Please refrain from making such weird sounds, Hisoka."
"I can't help it, your hand work is amazing~" I groaned again.
"Hisoka. Our next door neighbors will get the wrong idea when you're so noisy." He gave my back one last crack and I felt like I've been reborn.
"Fuck~" I let out with a low rumble. "That felt amazing, Illumi~ Thank you~"
"Mhm. Don't worry." He laid down on top of me and I had to try really hard to ignore his bulge pressing against my ass. Did he even know what he and his body were doing to me? Knowing him, probably not.

"I'm hungry.. and since we want to do our movie night today, can we order food already?" Illumi nuzzled against me and I could feel his warm breath tickle my neck.
"S-Sure." Jesus Christ this boy was driving me insane. "What do you want to eat? I mean.. you could always eat me~"
"Hisoka. I'm an assassin, not a cannibal. Why would I want to eat you?" Oh my god.. he's so innocent. Maybe that's a good thing, he probably would've killed me if he knew what I meant.
"Nevermind, I was just joking. So what are you in the mood for?" I motioned him to give me some room so I turned around and he laid back down on top of me. This position didn't make it any better, now his bulge was pressing against mine. Why do I have to be in the /mood/ today.. I tried my best to ignore it and think about what I wanted to eat, except for him.
"How about.. Pizza? My brother once told me about it. He says it's really good."
"Oh Pizza is a great idea." I grabbed my phone and looked for a Pizza Place nearby. I found one with good ratings and read all of the Options out loud for Illumi.
"Hmm.. I think I'd just get Margherita."
"Me too, we could get a big one and share?" I suggested and Illumi agreed. I ordered the Pizza and put my phone down.
"Sooo what movie should we watch?"
"Hm.. I don't know.." My roommate got up, grabbed the Laptop and sat down on the bed again. I sat up as well and leaned against the wall.
"We can watch something on Netflix." The blackhaired nodded, handed me the laptop and then tied his hair up into a beautiful silky ponytail. I logged  in and looked through the movie suggestions while Illumi looked through the snacks. We decided on an Action Movie and started it already, since we'd still have to wait for the pizza to arrive. I noticed that Illumi was nibbling on something and when I looked over at him I saw that he opened up a pack of pocky. I instantly saw an opportunity and smirked.
"Hey Illumi, did you know that there's a game with this candy~?"
"A game.. with pocky?" He looked quite confused.
"Wanna try it out~?"

Writers Note: Sorry, Hisoka is very horny and very flirty in this chapter lmao 😅 I couldn't help it 😘