Change of plans

Illumi's POV

After what happened this morning, I couldn't keep my void like orbs off of my roommate. I had this weird but somehow good feeling when I was with him, which only grew stronger during this night and the morning after. My father always told me to not get attached to anyone so I tried to ignore my thought and decided to concentrate back on the topic of the reading, when Hisoka pushed a piece of paper towards me. I read his suggestion about doing a movie night and that was completely defying what I thought a second ago, but how would father know if I actually got a bit attached to.. him. I scribbled my agreement onto the paper underneath the redheads words.
I waited for his reply and when he suggested that we should buy some snacks, I just looked at him and nodded with a tiny smile. To be completely honest, I was pretty excited to do a movie night. It felt like I actually.. had a friend.

After our last class we grabbed our bags and headed to a grocery store to get some snacks for our movie night. I let Hisoka chose most of them, because I didn't really know any good snacks.
"I should put you in the basket too, not gonna lie~" The taller male smirked at me and I just blinked at him in confusion.
"Because you're a snack~" He winked and did some weird fingerguns.
"Um. I'm.. not a snack? Please don't try to eat me." I replied still confused about what the other male meant.
"I'm not gonna promise anything~"
I decided not to answer again on a topic I don't have enough information on to understand the meaning of it. We checked out and went outside  to go back to our dorm, when I suddenly got a phone call. I checked the display and saw that my mother was calling me.

"Hello?" I waited for her reply. "Today?" I sighed and nodded. "Ok don't worry. I will take care of this. Bye." Mother gave me a new assassination mission and as much as I wanted to decline and spend the evening with Hisoka, my Mother wouldn't take no as an answer.
"Huh? What was that?" My eyes darted up to the golden orbs and then quickly away again.
"It was nothing.."
"Don't say that, I know something is up." Hisoka frowned as we got to our room.
"I'm sorry, but can we do the movie night another time? Something came up and I'll have to go, I'll probably be gone for a few hours." I didn't dare to look into his eyes.
"Gone for a few HOURS??" He dropped onto his bed, looking not very amused. "What will you do and where will you go?"
"You won't stop asking, am I right?"
"I'm worried that's all." Hisoka shrugged.

I sighed and pondered for a moment what I should do now. I know i shouldn't tell anyone, but I'm very sure my roommate wouldn't let me go if he didn't know whats up.
"Listen, these are Information you can't tell anyone. I'm a trained assassin and I have a mission to go to." I whispered so only Hisoka would be able to hear it.
"I was kind of expecting that." The other male didn't look fazed at all.
"How did you..?"
"Remember when you smacked me in my face and sat on top of me with your needles ready? You moved so quickly, I almost didn't see what was happening so I figured you are some kind of assassin or something."
"Oh." A stared at him with a blank face. I guess I should've been a bit more cautious.

"Soooooo... what kind of assassination do you have to do? And can I join?" The man with the golden orbs grinned brightly.
"You want to.. join?" I raised one eyebrow in question.
"Jup, sounds like fun and I want to make sure you stay save."
I thought about it, he could actually be of help in this mission.
"I mean.. If you don't get in my way, your presence would help me with my disguise."
"Really?? So I can join??" He grinned and I nodded when he suddenly hugged me. I gently pushed him away by his shoulders.
"Do you have a suit? We're going to an underground ball, so we have to dress fancy."
"Sure, I brought one for formal events at Uni."
"Great, put that on. And please remove your star and tear, we need to be as unnoticeable as possible." Hisoka nodded, I grabbed my outfit and everything else that I needed and went into the bathroom.

I do have the ability to change my appearance, but it would only last about 3 hours at the moment and changing my appearance with my needles would be too obvious and it wouldn't fit the look I'm going for. Eventhough my needles were the best way to change my appearance, I had to resort to a  more natural way of switching up the way I look like. In the bathroom I styled my long hair in a voluminous updo, leaving my two front strands out to frame my face. I curled those strands lightly with a curling iron and then put on some MakeUp including a winged eyeliner, some lashes and some red lipstick. Lastly I put on a long black silky dress with a slit up my leg and a corset around my waist to give me a more 'feminine' silhouette and some black heels. After some consideration I added a small handbag to the outfit before I stepped out of the bathroom to see how far Hisoka was.

Writer's Note: Sorry, this chapter took a bit longer, I was a bit busy the last few days. Btw I have gotten 2 hate comments so far and I just wanted to say, please stop. If you don't like my story, go read a different one, you don't need to tell me how awful my story is. I write this for fun. Same goes for other stories, leave the authors alone, stop being toxic just because you don't like their stories.