Chapter 26: Bonds

Depuis le début

"That's still amazing!"

"Thanks, but I think that I still need to improve. Anyways, I can help explain the menu to you, so that you could pick something." Izuku exclaimed.

"Yes, that would be a great help. Thank you." She replied.

Izuku then began to help her out and explain everything in the menu until she finally picked what she wanted. Izuku and Monoma then started to watch a boxing match between Kirishima and Tetsutetsu to pass some time, while they're waiting for the others to show up. Seeing how intense it was, everyone was preoccupied by it too.

"Izuku!" A feminine voice called him.

Izuku turned around and gawked at what he saw. In front of him was Itsuka, wearing a green cami top that matched his hair as well as black shorts. She also had flat sandals and her hair was more tamed than usual. And as for her makeup, she had light makeup which only consisted of mascara and lipgloss. Simple, yet perfect for a UA students small party.

"How do I look Izuku?" Itsuka asked as she blushed.

"Yes, tell me Midori, what do you think of her?" Setsuna came in and patted Izuku's shoulder.

"I-Itsuka, you look good -no you l-look great!" Izuku stuttered as he too blushed. He wanted to say beautiful but was too nervous and shy to do so.

Setsuna was clearly proud of her work and happy because Izuku was unable to take his eyes off Itsuka. Seems like the first part of her plan was a great success.

"Kendo, Tokage. What would you two like to eat? We're going to order food from Ichiraku Ramen." Monoma said, grabbing Izuku's attention.

"Right! We're ordering food from Ramen Ichiraku, I mean Ichiraku Ramen." Izuku facepalmed as he just embarrassed himself, but what can he do? Itsuka looked so beautiful tonight.

Seeing this, both girls giggled, "Alright, can we see the menu first?" Itsuka asked.

"Sure." Izuku replied as he began to show them the menu.

After showing them the menu, Itsuka decided. "I'm taking the Miso Pork Ramen."

"R-Really?" Izuku questioned, a bit surprised for some reason.

"Y-Yeah. Is something wrong with it?" Itsuka hesitantly asked.

"Not at all. It's just that, I chose the Miso Pork Ramen too." Izuku said with a sheepish smile.

"Oh, that's great. Then I hope we both like it." Itsuka said with a smile and Setsuna was happy to hear this. Things were going much easier than she thought.

However, Setsuna never knew that there was going to be two big obstacles in her mission. Momo and Ochaco have finally arrived to the party. Ochaco was wearing a baby pink frill puff sleeve crop, along with jean shorts and only used lipgloss. Momo on the other hand, was wearing an evening gown with a belted waist and court dress.

Seeing them, Izuku was absolutely stunned. He was wondering how in the world was he friends with super pretty girls like Itsuka, Momo and Ochaco. Did the Sharingan give me the ability to attract cute girls or something? He mentally asked, still not fully believing that he was friends with the most gorgeous girls he has ever seen in his life. After all, girls used to stay away from him back in elementary and middle school.

"Hey Deku!" "Good evening, Izuku." Both girls greeted him.

"H-Hi guys." He replied.

"How do we look?" Momo asked.

"G-Great! Both you look... great." He stuttered and sheepishly smiled. "So, we decided to order Ichiraku Ramen if that's okay with you, and it seems to me like you two are the only ones left to order." Izuku added after taking a quick glance at the list Monoma made.