"She's got you wrapped around her little finger." Angelica smirked, to which I only grunted in response.

Glancing over my shoulder, I could see the guy from before was now sat on the fountain wall, hunched over a notebook. A few fallen blossom leaves had landed in his hair and it made my heart skip a beat, which was a bit strange. The sunset cast a ring of warm, golden light around him and I couldn't help staring a little.

"Oh my god, is that Alex Hill?"

"It is! That's his sister, Angelica."

I sighed heavily, halting my swing pushing, much to Amelia's dismay. Ducking my head, I sent Angelica a look and made myself scarce, heading towards the main street where it was a little busier. Heading into a café, I took a seat in a booth far away from the door to keep out of sight. Texting Angelica where to meet me, I leant back in the booth and breathed deeply to let out the stress. 

Angelica didn't really understand my opposition to fan interaction, but she knew enough about what had happened to let it slide when I acted like this. 

"Coffee?" I offered Angelica as she stepped into the small café, heading towards my booth.

"Iced, please." Angelica beamed, "Those fans were really nice; you could have said hello." 

"Good, I'm glad. Still not taking my chances, though." I shook my head, "Amelia, want anything?"

"Could I please have a milkshake, uncle Alex?" 

I'm not sure how somebody as forthright as Angelica ended up with such a shy and polite daughter like Amelia, but it was refreshing. It had been a while since I spent this much time with my niece and I was pleasantly surprised by how tolerable she had become. Joining the queue at the front of the store, I waited behind two guys who were talking at an obnoxiously loud volume. 

The kind of things they were gloating about were not things you wanted others to hear, but it was of little concern to them. 

I often exaggerate how loud I find Angelica, but at least she has class and decorum, unlike these two. As their conversation continued, I began to get irritated by how explicit they were being while catching each other up on their dating lives. I mean, my niece is sat mere meters away and if she overheard them, I'd be fuming. Something in particular I caught onto made a spark of anger finally burst inside of me.

"Yeah man, that's the one, Nate's roommate. He's the weird one sat outside on the wall, by the fountain." Dickhead one spoke.

"Oh, I think I remember seeing him with some other kid in Nate's flat. Man, he looked like a normal guy." Dickhead two replied.

"That kid isn't normal dude. It's a shame." Dickhead one spoke again.

"Shame." Dickhead two winked.

"You wouldn't actually date him?" Dickhead one gasped.

"Oh, hell no. I'm not cracked, but I wouldn't mind a night." Dickhead two chuckled, "I'll just keep his mouth occupied."

"Fair enough, just don't let Nate find out."

"I don't get why Nate said to leave them alone. Anyway, I'm late for work; my lunch break ended a few minutes ago."

As dickhead two turned to walk out, his jaw dropped as he looked up at me. Noticing this, dickhead one turned to glance at me as well, his eyes widening as I clenched my jaw in anger. 

"Wow, Alex Hill, I'm a huge fan! Can I get a autograph?" Dickhead one said as he saw me.

"Go fuck yourself."