𝟺.𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

Start from the beginning

(Chocolates scattered on ground)

Then I turned to look around, but saw my other love..... Well Choco knows I don't cheat....he understands that I love him too.

Umm..you must be thinking who is this other one? Well, it's our dear Beer.....I love alcohol like in every form but beer is my love...just muahh.

(Beer cans on ground)

I saw a trail of chocolate lying on the ground on my right and my left a trail of beer cans.
My mom and dad always told me not to pick up things that are not yours from the ground and Oppa too warned me that such incidents can lead to kidnapping...

But I just can't let them here lying on the ground so picked up two beer cans first that were near me I looked around no one was there the garden lights were on, but the sky was dark with the moon shining bright.

Then I noticed both trails are going to the back of the packhouse ..... Should I pick them up? 'Yes yes pick it, leave the beer its same brand cans but look at the chocolates and candies they are all different and looks tasty we can eat them after having bath.No one will know we just have to be fast' Lily said squealing happily seeing the chocolates

', yeah you are right and I am strong I am a Alpha, not a child to fall in such traps we will pick up all the chocolates and will go straight to our room.' I said back to lily proud of my Idea.

I started picking up chocolates which were leading to the back of the packhouse and stuffing them in my pockets As I was picking the last chocolate someone twisted my ear.

"Awhhh...whyyy.... It hurts.. leave my ear gyeomie" I said looking at my two friends.

 leave my ear gyeomie" I said looking at my two friends

(Yugyeom)

"How many times should we tell you no MATTER WHAT do not fall for such traps? how old are you huh? Aishh...seems like all these years were wasted what were you even thinking picking up chocolates from the ground you don't know who put them?" Gyeomie started giving me a lecture.