The Sister Jiju Act

Start from the beginning

The priest began the rituals and the stood for Pheras...

Round 1...
Karans Mind: God please someone stop this madness...

Round 2...
KM; I cant marry this Mahira....

Round 3...
KARAN WAS AT WAR WITH HIS MIND AND HEART, EACH STEP FALTERING AS IF HE WAS WALKING AWAY FROM HIS SOUL....

Round 4...
The Gadhbanbdan Catches fire, no one notices...

Round 5...

STOP....

Everyone looked up in shock, at the same time Ramona noticed the thread on fire and shouted...

Kareena : Rockstar Abhishek Mehra.

AB: Yes!

Kareena: what are you doing here? Why did you shout to stop.

AB: because none of you noticed the holy thread on fire.

They all looked towards the now burnt and frayed thread...
PRIEST: Thats very inauspicious..😮😮😮

Mahira: 😭😭😳😳😳👹👹👹
KB: 😱😳
Ramona : 😱😓😰

AB: Mr Karan Luthra, dont you know, you cant marry again until you have divorced your first wife.

Kareena: What rubbish, Karan hasnt been married before. 

AB: Are you sure because i watched a video that went viral this morning, it shows Karan getting married not once but twice... 😏😏

Karan too shocked to react, still looking between the  burnt thread and Abhi, his mind not taking a moment to register what the hell is going on. His heartbeat suddenly getting faster and unknowingly a smile appearing at the corner of his lips... he looked up...

 he looked up

 KB: You middle class

KB: You middle class...  Preeta Arora😡😡

Pragya: EXCUSE ME, BUT WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO SPEAK TO MY SISTER IN THAT MANNER, MS KAREENA LUTHRA, YOU MAY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY SISTERS SILENCE AND RESPECT FOR ELDERS, BUT I WONT STAND HERE SILENTLY AND WATCH YOU... MIND YOUR WORDS.

KB 😡:  I dont know you, you cannot speak to me that way, I am Kareena Luthra, the likes of you should not even be in my presence, bloody middle class woman.

AB: 😡😡😡 FIRST AND FOREMOST,  SHE ISNT ANY MIDDLE CLASS, SHE IS MRS PRAGYA ABHISHEK PREM MEHRA, MY WIFE ( KB IN SHOCK 😱😮😰😳😰😰)... AND SECONDLY PREETA IS MY SISTER IN LAW,  SO WATCH YOUR TONE WHEN SPEAKING TO MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY.

PRA: AND YOU KAREENA LUTHRA WANT TO SPEAK OF CLASS, WHAT CLASS, WHEN YOU ARE STANDING HERE GETTING YOUR MARRIED NEPHEW MARRIED TO ANOTHER WOMAN, HOW SHAMELESS. HAVING CLASS IS ONE THING, HAVING VALUES AND ETHICS IS A CLASS OF ITS OWN ONE WHICH YOU OBVIOUSLY LACK, BUT THEN AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT FROM A WOMAN LIKE YOU.

Karan and everyone else to shocked to react because in reality, what Pragya was saying is the absolute truth. 

PRA: NOW YOU MR LUTHRA, DID YOU THINK THAT YOU WOULD DO WHAT YOU LIKE AND EMBARRASS MY SISTER AND YOU WOULD GET AWAY WITH IT, WHAT GAVE YOU THAT IDEA? THE FACT THAT YOU ARE CELEBRITY WONT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A WEAK LITTLE BOY WHO IS SO EASILY MANIPULATED. 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

KARAN: 😰😰😳😳😳😱😱😱😮😮😮😮 Unable to react looking at Pragya and Abhi who were in a rage.

PRA: AND YOU MRS RAMONA KHANNA, I HAD A CONVERSATION WITH YOUR HUSBAND JUST BEFORE WE GOT HERE, He was very surprised to learn of his daughters wedding more especially the fact that Kareena Luthra was supporting it when your family doesnt even have 2 pennies to run together.

Ramona and Mahira, sweating and glaring at Pragya. They were trying to hide the fact that the 2 of them had lost all their families money due to their lavish lifestyles and stupidity 😓😓😓😱😱😰😰.

KB: what nonsense, The Khannas are one of the richest families in Delhi. Right Ramona ?

Ramona: .....

PRAGYA: Anyway, I have come here with a message,  Mr Karan Luthra, you want to remarry,  no problem, Divorce my sister immediately, and go get married again but up until you have divorced her legally, you will not remarry, if you do so I will have you arrested for Bigamy. 😏😏.

Karan, Kareena, Mahira and Ramona stood glaring at the Aroras.

While the Arora sisters and the Jijus stood smirking 😌😌😌😌.

Pragya: We will be at the Luthra house in 30 minutes with our lawyer!!!!

With that they turned at left.

Mahira was in tears, Ramona was sweating bullets, because all their plans were failing, Mahira was supposed to marry Karan so they could get his money and status.

KB: Karan Beta lets go, you sign the divorce papers and get rid of that middle class Preeta Arora once and for all.

But in Karans mind a seed of doubt was growing...

KARAN POV:

Preetas brother in law os Abhishek Mehra, the rockstar 🤔. She has so many sisters🤔🤔. Why is this all so confusing and what did Pragya Di ( his mind created the relation, hes still catching up) say about Mahira and her mom not having any pennies 🤔🤔🤔. Where is Sherlyn? She was so supportive of this wedding why isnt she here? 🤔🤔. URGH I CANT MAKE SENSE OF ANYTHING.... 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

THEY ALL LEFT TO THE LUTHRA HOUSE, KARAN IN A STATE OF CONFUSION , HIS MIND IN PART AGREEING WITH HIS HEART.

RAMONA AND MAHIRA IN AN INTERNAL STATE OF PANIC BECAUSE THEY WERE LOSING THEIR TICKET TO LUXURY.

KAREENA THINKING THAT ONCE KARAN SIGNS THE DIVORCE PAPERS THEY WOULD FINALLY GET RID OF THAT MIDDLE CLASS PREETA ARORA.

UNKNOWN TO THEM ALL, THAT THE DRAMA QUOTA FOR THAT DAY HAD JUST BEGUN AND THE NEXT SHOW WAS WAITING FOR THEM AT THE LUTHRA HOUSE 👻👻👻👻