The Sister Jiju Act

Start from the beginning

Arjun turned and looked towards all his friends.

Arj: Di, Sherlyn Khurana is Actually, Sherlyn Prithvi Malhotra. 😳😳

Pree: What are you saying Bhai, Prithvi Ji is the master mind ? 😭😭😭😳😳😳.

Shri: I told yoy Di, that oaf was Sherlyns boyfriend.

Pra: Prithvi ? You mean the person Ma chose for your marriage ? 😳😳.

Arj: Haan Di, this is all their plan, Rishabh Luthra had Punith Malhotra aka Prithvi arrested on illegal drug smuggling 7 years ago. When he got out of Jail, he and his wife plotted against the Luthras.
The 2 of them are responsible for everything that has happened.  It gets worse, Sherlyn filed some paperwork this morning, by mid day today all the Luthra properties and money will be on their names.

Pra: Well theres nothing that can be done about that now, except pull out our investments from Luthra industries immediately. Disha, call the office and ask them to cancel all deals with the Luthras company now.

DD: okay Di. ( she left to make calls).

Pra: Purab, you call Rishabh Luthra and ask him to come see us immediately, For the moment its best we let Sherlyn and Prithvi think they have won.

Pu: Ji Di ( He left).

Pra: Shri, did sammy give you the details for the wedding.?

Shri: Yes Di, its at Abc temple at 11.

Pra: Okay, Once Rishabh arrives we can leave to stop the wedding.  Lets get ready.... Preeta.

THE OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS LEFT THE ROOM.

Pre: Haan Di,

Pra: Pree Baba, i know how hard and painful, this is, but you have to be strong. We are all with you. Everything will be okay.

Pre: I know Di, as long as I have you it will be okay.

Pra: come lets go take blessings from ma .

They left to their mothers room.

All 5 Arora sisters and the Abhirub went to take blessings from Sarlama.

RM:  Beta, you are all going again to fight for my family, May God bless you all . 🙏😭.

AD: Yes, everything will be okay. ( she hugged all her granddaughters, praying for their well being.)

Living Room

Abhi and Rishab greet each other and introduces all the sisters and Arjun to Rishabh, they tell him about Sherlyn and Prithvi, and what they have done this far.

Rish: Sherlyn and Prithvi have been playing a game with us, all this time. Preeta ji, I am so sorry, you are suffering because of my family. 😭😭.

Pre: Rishabhji, its not your fault, its alright,  but now we need to go and fight back.

They all leave...

ABC temple, Kareena, Ramona, Mahira arrive at the temple.

Kareena to Karan: Beta you go start the rituals.

Karan sits on mandap emotionless wondering what he was doing, his mother and brother were not here beside him, its all Preetas fault, tears fell from his eyes.

Priest: Call the bride... Mahira sat next to Karan

Mahiras mind: YES.. Im going to be MRS MAHIRA KARAN LUTHRA, After everything ( Mad smirk)