Chapter 12 Firewall (2)

Start from the beginning

Lin Xun: "Okay."

Jiang Lian began to read and took a few strokes from time to time, looking very serious.

Lin Xun felt that Jiang Lian was reliable and bowed his head to continue reading the paper, but suddenly he was stunned.

He just paid attention to Jiang Lian's movements, and naturally put his attention on this person. The program interface appeared, but there was something in it!

Lin Xun frowned.

He... couldn't recognize what program this is.

You should know, although the code he had written was not a lot, the code he had read was a huge amount. Just C language... How could there be a code structure that he is not familiar with?

He looked down and pretended to look at the iPad, actually reading the code secretly. Although he still didn't know what it is, a function named "breed" inside made him instinctively feel dangerous.

He opened WeChat and sent a message to Wang Anquan: Anquan, look at the code.

Then he quickly knocked on the keyboard and posted a few of the sentences he just remembered.

Almost immediately after he pressing Send, Jiang Lian raised his head and pushed the draft paper in front of him. A part of the block diagram was circled: "What is this place for?"

Lin Xun took the pen from his hand, opened his mouth, and just wanted to answer him, the phone screen turned on.

He glanced over and saw Wang Anquan replied: It was a virus. Where did you get it?

Virus?

Lin Xun's pupils suddenly enlarged, and his heartbeat suddenly stopped, looking at Jiang Lian.

At the next moment, Jiang Lian backhanded grasped his wrist!

Lin Xun subconsciously struggled, but Jiang Lian's fingers were so hard, and he couldn't break free!

This was definitely not the power of normal people!

The piercing mechanical voice sounded: "Trigger an urgent mission.

Mission name: First encounter

Mission goal: Subdue Jiang Lian

Mission reward: Chaos Treasure Chest x1, spiritual power +10, primary weapon x1."

Lin Xun: "???"

However, the situation did not allow him to think. In the next second, Jiang Lian stood up with a rush and dragged his wrist. The other hand came with a sound of breaking wind, and Jiang Lian was about to grab his shoulder!

Lin Xun's heart beat wildly, but the body subconsciously went to the side and escaped this attack.

At that moment he realized that his movements were extremely rapid.

As fast as could be, he suddenly raised his leg and kicked under Jiang Lian's knee!

Jiang Lian froze, his knees bent a little, and he leaned forward slightly, a sign of falling, and subconsciously, he loosened the hand grabbing Lin Xun's wrist.

Lin Xun waited for this chance, and suddenly broke free from Jiang Lian's hand, kicking Jiang Lian's right knee again!

That couldn't kick Jiang Lian down, but it would hurt, maybe make he fracture.

Then Lin Xun withdrew backward and the whole person floated up and quickly retreated to the other corner of the room.

——He had light body technique.