Chapter 11 Firewall (1)

Start from the beginning

Huo Qingshan said: "It is feasible to fly using a sword, and it's not difficult for me to take you flying thousands of miles. But I'm afraid it will be seen by mortals! If mortals knew that there is such a good thing, they will come across the threshold and ask for worshiping me. But their roots are stupid, isn't that annoying?"

Lin Xun: "Master is right."

Huo Qingshan ordered Lin Xun to practice hard again, and then let him go back.

Lin Xun went out of the door and went back to the street. A car in front of him was passing by. It was very modern and very different from the world in the courtyard.

He didn't eat breakfast, so he bought a cup of soy milk, and took a sip from time to time.

At 7:40 am, the morning mist had just dispersed, and the sun rose from the top of the distant building, still red. He hadn't been out at this time for a long time. He felt that the coolness in the air was unexpectedly comfortable, so he stayed under the tree on the roadside for a while, holding the straw of soy milk, and drinking while watching the traffic on the road.

This also made him very comfortable——every car was doing constant speed movement or constant variable speed movement, everything was perfectly planned, like a bug-free program.

Galaxy had built this perfect and huge autonomous driving system, which rigidly upgrade everyone's living standard to a higher level. The core algorithm of the system was a trade secret and would not be published, but it is said that the most critical part of the code was written by Dong Jun.

The programmer's mission is to change the world——so Dong Jun deserved to be everyone's male god.

Lin Xun was thinking, while a car did a standard uniform deceleration movement, and it just stopped right in front of him.

He was familiar with this black Bentley model.

Lin Xun dumbfounded: "Good morning."

The window automatically fell.

"Good morning." Dong Jun said: "Waiting for someone?"

"No." Lin Xun thought for a while, and answered, "I came out to see an elder, now I'm going back."

"If you don't mind, you can get on the car." Dong Jun said: "I have a meeting at the International Exhibition Center today."

"Ah... alright."

Lin Xun got into the car of the male god for the second time.

He was a little embarrassed and said: "Sorry for troubling you."

"It's okay." The car started, and Dong Jun said lightly: "So you can go back early to create value for Luo Shen."

Lin Xun felt the exploitation of capitalism.

He said: "...I will."

Dong Jun seemed to lift his lips corner.

Then, Lin Xun heard him say: "I thought you were dating."

Lin Xun: "Why do you think so?"

Dong Jun: "You were holding a cup of soy milk and looking across the road...seemed to be laughing, like missing your girlfriend."

Lin Xun blinked: "Without a girlfriend, I am a wild pointer without objects."

A pointer is a special variable in a programming language and is very widely used. The object it points to is an address in memory, where information is stored, just like a house number corresponds to a room.

However, some pointers are created, the address pointed to is not available, or simply not assigned to any address, then it is called a wild pointer——programmers often compare themselves to a wild pointer without objects, to show that they don't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend.