Chapter 10 Crawlers (4)

Start from the beginning

After exploring this space, Lin Xun felt very confident, and he looked at the progress bar of the foundation, 91%, he left with satisfaction.

And a message popped up on the phone again, it was from Huo Qingshan.

"My disciple, come to my mansion before the Mao Mo of tomorrow, and I'll preach to you."

Lin Xun thought about the group's chatting style of "the family loves each other". After considering for a while, he replied: "Received."

But he did not know what the concept of "Mao* Mo" was. After opening the search engine and searching, he learned that this meant that he would go to Huo Qingshan's house before 7 am tomorrow.

Putting down the phone and hopping for a while in the room with Light Body Technique, Lin Xun returned to the computer. Dong Jun explained several key issues to him tonight. So, his programming was very smooth and he was even a little addicted to it. He slept at nearly eleven.

He got up at six o'clock, after washing, Wang Anquan and Zhao Jiagou hadn't waken up yet——their usual lifestyle was from eight o'clock.

Lin Xun left a message to them: "Grandpa Huo called me, I went out, and I don't know when to come back. You hire programmer yourself."

Taking the first subway, Lin Xun arrived at Huo Qingshan's residence.

Siheyuan, if the house was sold, the price would be an astronomical number.

And Huo Qingshan's assets could be regarded as destiny——it is said that his ancestors left him two houses, one was this Siheyuan, and the other was a two-entry courtyard in the north of the city.

When the modernization of this country started, the courtyard in the north caught up with the demolition. As compensation, Huo Qingshan got two sets of buildings.

But the old man didn't like to live in a building, and the building was the nail in his eyes. He sold the two sets and bought several courtyards in the old city.

Then ... these courtyards caught up with another batch of demolition.

Demolition and demolition, endless. Huo Qingshan's assets had grown up like snowball's rolling, and now his assets were hard to imagine.

Lin Xun took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

The door was opened by a little boy, 8 or 9 years old, who should be the grandson or great-grandson of Huo Qingshan. He asked: "Who are you?"

"My name is Lin Xun and I want to find Grandpa Huo."

"Sect Leader!" Said the little boy: "Brother Lin is here!"

This "Sect Leader" immediately pulled Lin Xun into the atmosphere of cultivation.

There were two pomegranate trees planted in the yard. Under one pomegranate tree was a large stone jar with carved crane patterns. Under another tree was a set of quaint stone table and chairs. Huo Qingshan was sitting in front of the table and reading with reading glasses. When he saw Lin Xun, he beckoned: "Come on, sit down."

As he approached, Lin Xun saw that there were lotuses in the big stone jar. There were fish under the lotuses, one in gold and one in red.

This scene was leisurely and ethereal.

However, in this part of the city, to be so leisurely and ethereal, countless money was needed!

Lin Xun had no money, so the awe of Huo Qingshan went to the next level.

"My disciple," Huo Qingshan's expression was very kind: "Come here and let me touch your roots."

Lin Xun stepped forward.