Chapter 8 Crawlers (2)

Start bij het begin

Lin Xun was a little uneasy. Thinking about what Lions got, he felt that his species gradually changed.

At the end of the music, there was silence, Dong Jun said: "Emotionally, I am on your side."

Suddenly stunned, Lin Xun raised his head and happened to meet Dong Jun's eyes.

He: "Then, intellectually?"

Dong Jun slightly tilted his lips: "It depends on your performance."

Lin Xun thought that he would consider that as an encouragement.

He felt that he should express his emotions to Dong Jun at this moment, saying something like "I have always admired you and I am honored to meet you in reality". But he was a little embarrassed, he said nothing.

The car drove slowly to downstairs, stopped, and the door opened automatically.

Lin Xun: "Thank you for driving me home."

"You're welcome." Dongjun said: "Have a good rest, good night."

"You also have a good rest." Lin Xun got out of the car and hesitated a moment, then said: "... bye."

In the soft interior car's lights, Dong Jun's expression also seemed to be gentle: "Goodbye."

Lin Xun turned upstairs, and he noticed that the male god's car didn't seem to leave by his split version.

He went upstairs and returned to the room.

Wang Anquan and Zhao Jiagou were playing games. He walked straight through the living room and walked into his room.

Without turning on the light, he stood at the window and looked down.

Dong Jun's car hadn't left yet——after a while, Lin Xun thought it was a long time, at least it's enough to smoke a cigarette, the highly recognizable black Bentley slowly started the engine and turned on the lights, then turned towards the direction when it came, and finally disappeared into the boundless night.

Lin Xun couldn't tell how he felt, that's very unreal.

After returning to the living room, Wang Anquan and Zhao Jiagou warmly welcomed him and were satisfied with his achievements.

"It's much easier after we had a server. Tomorrow we'll start hiring programmers." Wang Anquan stretched himself: "We'll go to bed early tonight!"

Lin Xun sat on the sofa and narrowed his eyes: "Dong Jun said Lions made an 'amazing result'. Can you imagine that Dong Jun called it 'amazing'?"

"Speaking of this, I checked their information today," Wang Anquan opened his computer and brought up a document: "The resumes of their core members, especially this one, their boss Chen Xi——who is also a legendary-level person now, look at his papers and projects. "

Zhao Jiagou began to appreciate it, but Lin Xun did not read it: "I know his papers and projects."

Wang Anquan said: "He was an ACM champion, this is okay, we also took it in college. But this——once the gold medal of IOI, that takes some talent."

"IOI?" Lin Xun: "I haven't taken it. I was a gold medal of IMO."

Zhao Jiagou patted Wang Anquan's shoulder from the back: "I'm sorry, I got the IOI gold medal in middle school, a few years ago."

Wang Anquan: "..."

He: "I remembered, I am the only one starting programming midway. "

"But you also have extraordinary talents," Zhao Jiagou comforted him: "especially on hacking others database."