Chapter 7 Crawlers (1)

ابدأ من البداية

Lin Xun: "You will get a programmer for Baidu and CSDN programming."

"When his monthly salary rises to 20,000..."

Zhao Jiagou: "He will be proficient in programming for Google and GitHub."

Wang Anquan: "If we give fifty thousand..."

Lin Xun: "He is a qualified programmer, but he still can't adapt to the programming difficulty of Luo Shen."

Wang Anquan sighed: "Why a programming farmer is so luxury?"

"Think about our value, Anquan." Zhao Jiagou shrugged: "Eagle and Lions offered the 600,000 or 700,000 annual salary in the first year for us, which is still too low. They also added additional stocks, then you and me were a little tempted."

Wang Anquan: "How much has Eagle offered for you?"

Lin Xun saw that they would be caught in the endless debate about Python and Java because of the comparison, and quickly stopped them: "I think his monthly salary should be between 70,000 and 100,000."

"Then our funds were cut in half, and we have to rent another server." Wang Anquan folded arms over chest: "So, Suanfa, do you know what your task is tonight?"

Lin Xun: "... Yes."
——Ask Dong Jun for money.

God knows that he was a person who would hesitate before making phone calls to Dong Jun.

However, the night always comes so quickly.

Lin Xun stood in front of the mirror: "Are you sure I need to wear this?"

Zhao Jiagou: "I suggest you believe me."

Lin Xun looked at himself in the mirror.

White turtleneck sweater, coat was not very formal, a beige trench coat.

All were very light colors, and that soft turtleneck made him look very ...

Lin Xun: "This is the style my old sister would like."

"Yes," Zhao Jiagou walked around him a few times: "You are now so cute as a bunny who just left the nest."

"Jiagou." Lin Xun: "You have improved your metaphor level."

"Thank you for the compliment." Zhao Jiagou fixed Lin Xun's collar and continued: "But, it will not be too weak, because your temperament is very calm. So, it is rising, young, and rising, very bright."

Lin Xun: "You started to use words inappropriately."

"I'm sorry." Jiagou said: "Then I change the description, you are like a little brother now."

Lin Xun: "?"

Wang Anquan laughed out loud.

"The best choice for sister and brother love, a beautiful little wolf. In that way, women will say aloud when they saw you——little brother, I can." Zhao Jiagou added.

Lin Xun could not understand the nonsense Jiagou said. He had not only become a little brother, but also an animal without weaning.

However, in any case, like his language level, the aesthetic level of Jiagou was also the highest of the three of them.

Moreover, he also believed in his wardrobe.

His sister, Lin Ting, is four years older than him. She is currently studying art abroad and undoubtedly has a very good aesthetic.

Lin Xun's wardrobe was properly matched one by one by Ms. Lin Ting, and placed on different occasions, had never made a mistake.

"In short," Wang Anquan concluded: "Tonight, you will use your young beauty and young brain to impress Dong Jun and let him add follow-up investment."