Chapter 6 The infinite loop (6)

Start from the beginning

Then he blackmailed Lin Xun for a hearty takeaway and began to explain to Lin Xun.

"This is a textbook for cultivating immortals. The purpose is to guide a person to reach a state called 'Foundation Establishment', that's ridiculous. Do you know what it said?" Zhao Jiagou flapped the cover of the book: "It is said that people can draw outside air into their bodies-the original text is called 'Qi', or something else."

"When you have Qi in your body, it will enter your stomach——it is called 'Dantian' in the book, but it is actually the stomach. Your stomach is connected to the blood vessels and nerves of your body——it calls this the 'meridian', and then, guess what are you going to do? ——You have to control Qi flowing in your meridians to form a cycle, and let this cycle to flow through your body day and night."

A cycle, Lin Xun captured this term keenly. He asked, "What's the next?"

"The following content has no scientific basis at all, it is simply nonsense." Zhao Jiagou spoke very quickly, "This book says that the reason why people would get sick is Qi stagnation in your meridians, forming obstacles. When you control the circulation of Qi in the body, these Qi will gradually break away all the obstacles, so that your body and meridians become smooth. When all the obstacles have disappeared, your body will reach a state of 'complete health'. This process will take roughly three years, so it is called 'Foundation Establishment in Thousand of Days'."

Wang Anquan: "Complete health? People will not be ill, fat, or bald?"

"You won't get sick, you won't be bald, but it's hard to say you won't be fat." Zhao Jiagou said coolly: "When your body reaches complete health, it's regarded as 'Foundation Establishment', you can use your completely healthy body, do some other cultivation. The whole content of this book is like this."

Lin Xun: "Is this the whole content of this book?"

"The first one-third is talking about this." Zhao Jiagou opened the second half of the book and pointed to a human body structure diagram and said to him: "The second two-thirds are to teach you how to implement it, such as how to let this cycle flow, which meridian Qi should go or something like this. Or teach you what kind of posture to meditate ——meditate, Suanfa, I think this is not a normal book, the person writing it must have a mental problem."

Lin Xun took the book from Jiagou and thinking.

Zhao Jiagou and Wang Anquan looked at him with great concern, like two old fathers who worried that their son would enter the vortex of cults.

Lin Xun said: "I go back to the room for a while, I'm going to verify something."

Zhao Jiagou: "Do you really want to cultivate?"

Lin Xun narrowed his eyes: "At least I am still a materialist so far."

Zhao Jiagou: "Then please stick to it."

Lin Xun: "Ok."

He lay down on his bed, holding the book Foundation Establishment in Thousands of days, and thought Zhao Jiagou's words again, then closed his eyes and recalled the mysterious space appearing last night.

Sure enough, the next moment, he was there again, facing the huge, blue C language input interface.

The main purpose of this book was to let 'Qi' form a cycle in the body.

The loop structure is one of the basic structures of the programming language. Its function is to repeatedly execute a certain algorithm.

Lin Xun put his hand on the keyboard and wrote a simple loop program.

This was a single-layer loop, very simple, the purpose was calculating multiplication from one to seven.

First set a loop variable 'i', the initial value was 1. Each time the loop was executed, the machine will judge whether i was less than 8, using the statement while (i<8).