Purab, you and Bulbul please go and pack your belongings and Fuggy and I will do the same, we will meet back here in half an hour, come Fuggy.

With that Abhi took his wife and left to collect their belongings.

In the hall:

TAIJIS MIND
without any  hardwork my son has become the Malik of this house, Im so happy, at least now we dont have to beg for everything from this Pragya.

Mitalis mind:
Godji, today you answered my prayers, finally I will be the madam here, now see how I will make this Tanu dance.

Tauji: Raj Beta whats happening, Beeji just went now our family has seperated, but never mind my blessings are always with Abhi and Pragya.

Raj: Jee Papa, I can understand why Abhi has taken this decision.

Abhigyas Room:

Pragya: Suniye are you sure that this is what you want to do ?

ABHI; Haan Fuggy, we need some peace and we will never get that here, as long as we stay here, you will be in danger and there is the constant threat of Aliya and Tanu trying to separate you and I and Purbul, this is the only way, Fuggy I dont need luxury and money and all these people who are with me for money, As long as you are with me, thats all I need.

Pragya: Okay Suniye, if that makes you happy then I am happy, Jaldi me packing kardo.

Half an hour later, Abhigya and Purbul arrived at the hall with their belongings.

Abhi;  I hope that you all live together happily, Aliya all this time you had an issue with my wife, now we are both leaving, you got your share of the money, I hope that you learnt from your mistakes and stay happy. Tauji, Raj Bhai, please give my wishes to Akash, Im sorry I have to leave while he is not here. But I know Bhai you will handle things here. Tauji, please bless us.

Abhigya and Purbul bent to take arshiwad from Tauji.

Tauji:  Beta my blessings are always with you.

After hugging everyone Goodbye and taking blessings Abhigya and Purbul left the Mehra mansion.

Note: So, in my Ff, Bulbul didnt die, she was saved and she and Purab are still together, so the 4 of them now leave the Mehra mansion.
I will use the following for names.
A is abhi
P is pragya
Pu is Purab
B is Bulbul.

At a Coffee shop:

A: Purab for today we will book into a Hotel, tomorrow first thing we will look for a new house for us.

Pu: okay Bhai.

P: Suniye, there is no need , we will go to my home.

A: Fuggy how will we manage there, already your other two sisters are there.

B: Di, I think you should explain to Jiju what you mean.

P: Haan. Suniye, I have another home, its also in this city but in a different area, my cousin sister takes care of it, let us go there and then I will explain everything to you.

A: okay chaliye.

So the 4 booked a cab and went to Pragyas home. As they drove up to it, both Abhi and Purab were in shock as this house was bigger than Abhis home. They had so many questions.