The group turned to Y/n. They've been thinking about her title for quite a while and no matter how they tried to shake it off, the topic of her, being the future commander still comes back.

Aizawa thought that if she didn't bacame a sacrificial pawn, she'd probably be the commander by now considering that Erwin did die in the future reference.

He watched as Y/n lightly gripped the reign of the horse while looking down. "It's just a rumor." She replied softly.

"What, you being shy? Or those idiot of a higher ups trying to press you down because your father's a serial criminal?" Kenny asked still grinning. "Just write down the names of those scums and let me handle it. I can kill some from the garrison troops too, if you want--"

Y/n tried to punch him. But Ackerman reflexes kicked in as her father dodged. "Even you?" She grumbled tiredly. Why does her brother and father like to resort to murder?

Meanwhile...

Somewhere in different space and timeline, Overhaul sneezed while he sat on his office. Y/n, who was only quietly sitting on his office couch while reading her brother's journal, had her eyes widened from that unexpected action which has never happened to her germaphobe guardian before.

"Are you okay?" She placed the book aside and asked.

The cleanfreak shrugged. Removing his plague mask in disgust as he checked what speck of dust had come to his mask, but nothing. He's going to have to scrub this thing thoroughly.

"It's nothing." He then replied to Y/n's hanging question while glaring at the mask with all menace.

He took his alcohol and started spraying the mask from all its side.  He also needed to have this room cleaned of dust or else Y/n would also get the germs that caused for him to sneeze.

Y/n watched him stand up from his seat and make his way to the door before stopping. "Come with me, I'm transferring office." He said.

"Why?" The girl tilted her head questioningly.

"I'm going to have this room cleaned." He replied.

Having no other choice since it's his office in the first place, the girl simply followed before he shut the door closed.

Back to the past timeline...

"What, don't tell me Levi suggested it first?" Kenny raised an eyebrow.

And when the girl sighed in defeat, he automatically understood that he did.

"Heh." He chuckled amused.

Y/n glared at him. "Don't just laugh. I don't need murder and I don't like to become a commander anyway." She quickly got up to her horse, looking at her squad who nodded and rode their own steed as well. "I have to go, dad. The headquarters are expecting us."

"Alright." Kenny sighed.

The group began to walk their horses forward while the father watched them away.

"By the way, little runt." He called out.

Y/n stopped her horse and turned around finding that her father was seriously looking at her. He, once again, pointed his gun and tried to shot her, while the girl quickly tilted sideways. "What?!" She asked.

Just how many times is his old man going to target her head?

Kenny smirked. "You have your mom's pretty eyes and features kid. Bare with it."

"Huh?" Y/n looked confused with his last sentence. Bear with what?

"People will go falling in love with ya, y'know so you'll probably be even more popular in the future! I didn't exactly get your mom easily too, only were we able to get it together after I killed some noblemen shits who's been swarming around her." He chuckled.