Outnumbered

I awake with a throbbing in my head, and a large arm snaked around my waist. Subconsciously letting out a groan, my mind becomes more aware of the arm holding me moving to gently massage my hips, which are now slightly sore from the several other... rounds. His large hand kneads softly over his plaid boxers, which he had decided I wore, along with his t-shirt. He sports coordinating blue ones, but of course, has insisted against any other articles of clothing.

The movement is so soothing it almost lulls me back to sleep, but the pounding in my head begins to become more and more prevalent.

Letting out a low grumble of distaste, I make to slip out of the bed. Pulling away from the strong embrace, Luca simply grips me harder, "No." His tired voice declares from behind me, pulling me right back against his bare chest.

"My head hurts." I whine, dragging the last syllable out, and attempting to pry his disturbingly muscular arms from me. Key word: attempt.

Suddenly, in a swift movement, the warmth of the bed leaves me, and my feet dangle off the floor, eliciting a surprised yelp from me.

Luca, of course, finds my terror amusing, and happily laughs at my expense as I quickly wrap my legs around his lower torso. My arms violently latch onto his shoulders, hopefully leaving a bruise.

His long strides reach the bathroom before I can protest, one arm leaving me to flick the light switch on. My eyes immediately snap shut from the bright luminosity, my hands on his shoulders tightening.

One of my hands raises to shield from the light, slightly helping with the lucent glare when I open my eyes. I blink a few times to adjust, my vision becoming clearer and clearer.

I'm swiftly placed onto the hotel bathroom counter, the gray wood cool against my warmer skin. Luca let's go of me, turning around and walking to the other end of the room.

I sit there in silence for a moment or two while he roams around the bathroom for something. I let out a big yawn, pinching my eyes shut again as I stretch my arms up, my limbs with a slight tired ache. When I do open my eyes, I catch sight of Luca's approaching toned frame, a small bottle in his hand practically engulfed.

In his other hand, is a water-filled glass, the sight instantly bringing attention to my parched throat. When he reaches me, he places the two objects down next to me, the water sloshing and the pills rustling at the action.

He hooks each of his hands under either of my knees, opening my legs to step in between them.

Memories from last night begin to flash back at the feeling of him between me, thinking about how he had never looked at me with disgust as I expected when he looked at any of my scars. His silver eyes never stopped sparkling with that desire.

The rustling of the pill bottle breaks me from my trance, and I thank God I hadn't pressed my thighs into him, despite my urge to do so.

My eyes train on the pills in his hand, causing me to take a large gulp when I think about what those exact hands have done to me.

I choose however to not act on my impulses, and instead grab the pills from his hand and pop them onto my tongue. The white tablets have a slight tang in them, uncomfortably sour and forcing me to cramp my tongue to the pallet. I go to grab the water too, but instead feel a long finger under my chin, suddenly tilting my head up.

My eyes are forced to meet Luca, a knowing glint in them, but thankfully he doesn't express his knowledge further.

"Open." His husky morning voice fills my ears, corrupting my thoughts and forcing me to obey to his command, opening my mouth.