Switcheroo

Asta: Oh umm nothing much. I just said goodbye to our senpais.

Noelle: Ye looks like we are alone in the base for a while. Wanna have lunch? Charmy-senpai created some before she left.

Asta: Sure!

Asta still doesn't know what his feeling are for Noelle. However these past few days Asta feels more happier with her and his heart beats really fast. So Asta asked his brother if he knows anything about what be's feeling.

Liebe: You're asking me, a demon, about feelings?

Asta: Well my senpais says its love but-

Liebe: Just confess to her and if you feel happy that she says the confession back then it's love.

(Liebe doesn't know what he's talking about.)

Asta: I see. Thanks brother!

After a few hours the other members of the Black Bulls finally returned. Asta, following the advice of his brother, went to Noelle's room to confess but Noelle was talking to the other girls and he overheard some things.

Vanessa: So how did you do this day spending alone time with Asta?

Charmy: Did you eat him?

Grey: That's embarassing!

Noelle: No no. I gave up on him already. Besides I'm starting to see him only as a friend.

Asta heard this and he began to feel a pain in his chest. He told this to his senpais.

Finral: Definetely love! I know the pain of rejection.

Magma: HAHHAHA looks like you guys switched places.

Gauche: I have this wonderful picture of Grey and Marie if it'll make you feel better.

Asta: No I'm fine. Thanks for your help senpais!

Asta went back to his room sad. This is the first time he got rejected (indirectly).

Asta: So this is love. It hurts.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 29, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

How Tsunderes Confessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें