Realisation

After Asta and Noelle reconciled, things went back to normal. They even did missions together again. Noelle deep down also accepted tue fact that Asta won't like him back. However on Asta's side...

Finral: Ey Magma!

Magna: Ehh? What do you want?!

Finral: I have seniority you know! Asta fell in love with Noelle.

Magna: What?!

Asta: I didn't say that Finral-senpai! I said I just feel happier around her more than before.

Finral: Seeee you're in love!

Magna: Eyyy my boy Asta is finally becoming a man like me!

Asta: I'm not even sure yet if I am in love. Wait are you also in love with somebody Magna-senpai?!

Magna: Of course not. I am a special case. I can be a man without falling in love.

Luck: Didn't I see you kiss that Blue Rose vice captain last week?

Finral: You mean Sol?

Zora: Ye I saw them too.

Magna: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS COMING FROM?!

Luck: Just on my way to see Sally!

Zora: I have a date with the Mist Princess.

Finral: I remember I have to see with Finesse-san later.

Magna: JUST GO TO YOUR DATES ALREADY!

The boys teased Magna more and they finally went on their own dates (Even Magna who admitted he has a date with Sol too). So all of them said goodbye to Asta.

Luck: Bye Asta!

Zora: So long midget.

Finral: We'll help you with your problem later.

Magna: Goodluck and be a man, Asta!

Asta: HAI! THANK YOU SENPAIS!

After the boys left, Asta was alone (some of the girls were still there and of course, Henry and Gordon). While he was alone he thought about whether he was really in love with Noelle.

Asta: Am I really in love with Noelle? No that's impossible. My heart belongs to sister Lily. This thing that I'm feeling is probably nothing.

While he was deep in thought, Noelle approached her.

Noelle: Asta? What's up?

Asta: Noelle?

And there Asta felt it again.