Girl Talk

The war finally ended and the Dark Triad has been defeated. Yami and Vangeance was rescued. Noelle also got revenge for her mother and earned the respect of her siblings. The Clover and Heart Kingdom threw a feast to celebrate their victory. During the festival, she made up with her sister and even talked with her about their love interests (You can read  their conversation in my other fanfiction). After they talked, their captain called for the whole squad and thanked them for saving him. After a few touchy moments, the Black Bulls had their own private celebration.

Asta: Let's Party!!!

Charmy: Give me more foooodd!

Gauche: Can I see Marie now?

Grey: I'm so embarassed.😳😳😳

Vanessa: Let's get drunk!

Henry: Leeeettt'sss Paaaarrrrtyy!

Gordon: Let's party my friends. *mumbles*

Luck: Ey Magna! Let's fight!

Magna: Not now! Ey give my food back!

Zora: Stop it! I can't sleep!

Finral: Watch it!

Yami: STOP BREAKING EVERYTHING!

Nacht: I knew this squad was full of screw-ups but this is noisier than I expected.

Secre: I'll seal the wall.

Noelle watched her rowdy squad party but her eyes were mostly on Asta. Suddenly, Vanessa approached Noelle along with some of the other girls.

Vanessa: Ey Noelle, you like Asta don't you?

Noelle: Ehhh where did that come from? Why would I like Stupidsta?!

Vanessa: Stop denying ittt, yieeee!

Charmy: Be more honest la!

Grey: I'm so embarassed! But be more honest Noelle!

Noelle: Fffine! Maybe I do like him a little. So what?! Grey you like Gauche. Charmy you like Yuno! Vanessa you like the captain! Have any of you confessed yet?!

Grey: Actually, I did. We started dating yesterday. Eiiie! I'm so embarassed!

Charmy: I also confessed but I got rejected. la😭

Vanessa: Ehh the captain is oblivious. I know! Your brother Nozel has a girlfriend right?

Noelle: Umm yeah.

Vanessa: Why don't you ask her for advice? If she couls handle your brother she could handle any man.

Noelle: Ehhh, fine I guess.