Advice

Noelle, following her friends' advice, went to her brother's girlfriend for advice. So the next day, she went to the base of the Coral Peacocks.

Kirsch: Hello! What bringa you here cousin? To look at my beauty perhaps?

Noelle: No. I went here to see your captain.

Dorothy: Noelle? What brings you here? Did your brother send you here? Tell him I need to talk to him okay?

Noelle: No I came here to ask for umm, relationship advice.

Dorothy: Ooohhh my Noelle's in loveee. Is it the small boy?

Noelle: Shhhh!

Dorothy: Oh it's supposed to be a secret? Then I have the perfect place to talk about that!

Dorothy and Noelle then went to the Dream Dimension. There, they talked.

Dorothy: So what do you wanna ask me about?

Noelle: Umm, so uh how did you and Nozel nee-sama uh started dating?

Dorothy: Umm that's something you should ask your brother about. But I get what you want to ask about now. You want to confess to that boy?

Noelle: Umm yeah.

Dorothy: Just tell him how you feel. It's that easy.

Noelle: I might get rejected!

Dorothy: I understand the fear of rejection. I got rejected by your brother to you know when I confessed to him.

Noelle: Wait really? You were the first to confess? And nee-sama rejected you?

Dorothy: Yeah but look everything worked out in the end. So don't be scared. But I recommend giving out hints before you confess first.

Noelle: Thanks!