Awkward

Noelle finally gathered the courage to confess to Asta, only to be rejected.

~Flashback~

Noelle: Asta I li-, I love you Asta.

Asta: I'm sorry Noelle, but my heart belongs to someone else.

~Flashback Ends~

After that moment, things have been pretty awkward. The squad has been quiet for a few days because of what happened. Asta and Noelle have been avoiding each other as well. Until one day...

Magma: Ey Asta! Me, Gordon, and Luck, have been assigned on a mission! Take care of things here while we're gone!

Asta: Ok goodluck!

Gauche: Asta! Me and Grey are visiting Marie.

Asta: Ok!

°°°
Vanessa: Noelle! I'm going to the Black Market with Charmy and Secre, wanna come?

Noelle: No thanks(She's still sulking).

Zora: Noelle! I'm going on a date with your sister.

Noelle: Ye ye! (Salty).

Captain Yami was in a meeting along with Vice Captain Nacht. Henry is in his room sleeping. Technically they are alone in the base right now. The two have been avoiding each other for now so if they meet, it'll be awkward. Noelle got hungry so she went to the kitchen to get some food that Charmy pre-made. Coincidentally, Asta also got hungry and went down to get food. There they met...

Asta: Oh h- hi Noelle!

Noelle: Asta! Haven't seen you in a while!

Asta: Yea.

Both were standing there for a solid minute until Asta finally spoke up.

Asta: Ey umm Noelle, I know we have been avoiding each other recently, but let's not let this ruin our friendship.

Noelle: Ye, I agree.

So the two reconciled and became friends again. Things went back to normal. However, this time Asta's feeling weird.