22. The End (M)

LOVE

All those who are uncomfortable with mature content just skip to the last part!!
💜💜
___________

Jungkook had finished with his bath and was standing by the balcony wearing a fluffy robe enjoying the night view of the city with the cold breeze  caressing his hair and cheeks.

(Imagine kook standing against the reeling)

Just then Jungkook felt a hand sneak around his waist and a warmness engulfing him. Taehyung stood their with a glass of champagne in his other hand.

"Why didnt bring a drink for me Tae?"

"Because I have my own ways to make you taste the drink"

His eyes slowly moved to Jungkook's plump lips. He licked his lips leading Jungkook to bite on his lips aswell.

"Dont do that baby. Only I can bite your lips like that"

Without wasting a moment Tae dived in to taste Jungkook's lips mixing a mixture of champagne into their kiss. One of his hands pulled Jungkook closer by the waist, while the other moved to his nape pulling him closer into the kiss. Jungkook had his hands travelling from Taehyung's shoulder to his hair. They devoured each other, lips moving in sync, tilting their heads to get a better access, tounges having a fight to taste each others cavern.

They pulled apart just to intake a long breath. " th.. that was..... beautiful" Taehyung said making the younger blush.

"Can we take it to the next step kook? I want your permission"   Jungkook nodded shyly. What he knew next was that he was being picked up bridal style and moving closer to the bed and being laid down on the bed. Light moonlight creating a beautiful view for each other.

      (If you forgot, this is the bedroom)

It started raining and the couple were basking in each others warm, wanting to feel more and more of each other.