18. Plan

Let me start by thanking every reader for giving my work a 1k read.

It means so much to me. Love you all 😍

___________

Kangmin had asked Jungkook to wait at a cafe near the airport saying someone wanted to meet him. Taehyungs visit was kept a surprise.
Jungkook reached hours before his flight at the cafe.

TAEHYUNG POV

I was hurrying towards the cafe because I didn't want him to wait for long. This should be the last time I would be apologizing to him because I have decided that today would be the last day I would lash out at him or hurt him. The moment I entered the cafe and met his beautiful eyes, he stood up shocked and happiness shining in his eyes and I just ran to him hugging him tight. I felt calm.

"T.. tae..  I thought you would be hating
me."

"How can I be angry at you after dad said me the truth. How can I not come back to you my love"

I felt him stiffen in my hug and quite sobbings could be heard. Tears of happiness.

"Love ? Did you call me love?"

I pulled away from the hug and went on my knees on a complete begging mode.

"Can you forgive me just this once. For the last time because I would never again act before knowing the truth. I promise you I will care you, love you and adore you. Can you give me one last chance."

"T..tae just get up. Dont beg in front of me. I can understand why you were angry but never behave like that hyung to me again. It hurts." He was sobbing.
"I can give you how many chances as you want hyung. I dont think I can ever move on from you."

I got up and wiped his tears.

"Hence,kook I have a gift for you, something I made from my heart. Close your eyes kook."

I took out the customized necklace I had made just for him and placed it on his beautiful neck.

"Its... it's so beautiful hyung. I love it a lot."
Jungkook looked into my eyes drowning me into his own orbes of love.

"Just cancel the flight and come back home kook. I haven't gone home after the incident. Even the home would be missing you. Please come back with me. "
"Ok, that's it. We are going home hyung. Let's have some coffee first"

UNKNOWN POV

"Hello sir, target found. He is talking with Jungkook now."

"Hope you would have a nice shot. Everything is fine right?"

"Yes sir, the moment he steps out form the cafe my job will be done."

Minjung cut his call with a satisfied smile and waited for the good news from his private assassin.

KANGMIN POV

I knew getting hold of Bogum would do the job. I could get some valuable information about Minjung from him. I went into my private cellar where there were a few guards and in the middle sat a tied up Bogum on the chair. The only light in the room came from the flickering bulb that hanged above Bogum's head.

"At last I got hold of you Jeon Bogum"

"Huh!" Bogum said with a smile. "When did you start kidnapping your own friend's son?"

" don't worry boy. Your father will be here within a few seconds. "

"Is that so? I have some good news for him."

Kangmin looked at him skeptically.Just then Jihyun stormed into the cellar charging directly to Bogum landing a good pinch and a good kick that left Bogum with a black eye and bleeding lips. Bogum spat out the blood.

"Haha. Calm down father we have a lot to talk about."

" shut up you filthy son. How could you do such things to your own brother? "

"Brother? " he spat on the floor.
" I hated him the moment I saw him!"

"Is that why you are working with Minjung? What is that devil upto?"

" oh father! I can share his plans happily with you because he would be executing his plans within seconds. "

Both the elders looked at each other with a shocked expression.

"What do you mean ?"
Bogum started laughing loudly and Kangmin caught his collar tightly.

" spit it out Bogum. " Kangmin growled.

" the plan is simple. I wanted jungkook, my sweet brother to be traumatized again so that he would end up in some Asylum and Minjung wants taehyung dead. While both of them are happily sipping on some coffee now in the cafe, there a long range shooter on the opposite side adjusting his aim to kill Taehyung. The end."

"WHAT?" Both Kangmin and Jihyun shouted.

" also father do you want to hear something interesting? " Bogum continued with a proud smile on his face.  "Do you really think everyone in Jungkook's assault case was punished? Then, how would the master brain behind it be sitting here in front of you talking to you?"

Jihyun's face went blank. He started shivering with anger. Anger shot up so high that next moment he grabbed the gun from Kangmin's belt and shot Bogum at point blank. He couldn't calm down his anger.

"Jihyun, calm down. We have more things to do now. Our kids are already in the cafe and danger is waiting on the opposite street."

"I will get the car and you call Taehyung. Jungkook's phone is in silent mode. "
Jihyun hurried out and Kangmin kept on calling Taehyung's phone.

But the calls were never picked up.

_________

Soooooo are my readers happy?????

💜💜💜💜