his olivia

Happy reading!!

Win's phone was switched off. That made sense. His mother told Bright to give Win some space for he was really tired and upset. That didn't make sense because Bright always thought he was Win's happy pills. He never thought he would become reason of his pain. He didn't want to disturb Win. He just wanted to make sure that Win was okay. He had to be. Tomorrow was VIBGYOR and Bright would die of guilt if Win couldn't make to the event. And so he did what his sensible friends told him to. Yes, they were not shitty. They were sensible and he was grateful for them.  He asked Fong and Ohm to talk to Win. As much as Bright knew him, Win wouldn't let this affect his professionalism especially when he had a major chunk of responsibilities of wildflowers. He wouldn't turn back now. But Bright wanted him to be okay. Their conversation could wait, for now he only wanted to be sure that Win was eating well and taking good sleep.

One thing Bright had learned from the mess (other than always accepting Mike's advice) was that Win was beyond all the inhibitions that Bright had taken much pride in imposing in his life. His barriers, his cockiness, all seemed too little in front of his fondness for him. And there was no way he would let anything, anyone come in between them. So, he decided to go according to the plan. He will reach school two hours before the event would start, Mercy would bring Win to him or else she could forget she ever knew somebody named Mike. He will explain everything to Win and perhaps kiss him if he tries to be stubborn. And they'll perform. Although, Bright was still embarrassed to imagine himself in the feminine gown and makeup. The things he did for Win. And when the event of  the sky lanterns will commence, he will tell Win to be his boyfriend. No wait, he'll ASK Win to be his boyfriend. It's not like he will refuse anyway. Bright knew Win was equally whipped. Yes, this sounded perfect. There was no chance the plan would fail.

........

"Why are we here?" Win asked, "everybody's waiting for the final practice. We need to get ready.."

"Bright is coming, please wait." Mercy said. She still had no idea why was Bright pissed off and how did she have anything to do with this couple's fight.

"You don't have to explain anything Mercy." Win said.

He had thought about it. He acted really stupid. Hurt? Yes he was. But it didn't mean he had monopoly over Bright's heart. He could like anybody he wanted. Although Win knew in his heart that there were moments when Bright had opened his heart out to Win and showed that he really cared for Win. Bright liked him, Win knew it for a fact. He just didn't know when did he stop doing it. But now, he was done with all the drama. After the event, he will apologize to his best friend for acting entitled and will respect whatever decision Bright would make. He liked him enough to let him go.

"Bright is my friend, Mercy." Win said,  "that's all that matters to me. I don't have any problem with him being somebody's boyfriend and even if I have, it shouldn't be a problem for him."

Mercy was clueless. Why was he suddenly like this?

"Ah that's- that's great Win." She chuckled awkwardly, "but why are you telling me all this?"

Win smiled, "now that I know you two are seeing each other, I thought you should know my take on this. People.. usually misunderstand our friendship. Even I thought...."

"Wait wait wait...hang on, Bright and me?"

Win nodded. Why was she acting like this?

"Oh mother Mary!" Mercy shrieked, "WIN!!!" She grabbed and shook his shoulders as if to put some sense into his mind.

"No...it's a misunderstanding. I like Mike. And Bright..well he doesn't like me, I know that for sure. Who put this stupid thought in your head?"