harder I fell

Happy reading!!

In GMM high, the wildflowers were often the hot topic except this time, the wind was a little weird. People in school were very curious about the kind of performance they'd give. Honestly, nobody was even expecting a smooth performance. They were wildflowers. There's no way they would do it and not create a chaos. However, Win was determined. And with him, so were his classmates. Except determination wasn't sufficient to compensate the lack of skills they had.

Win looked at their blank faces and sighed. They had long way to go.

.......

Bright was pacing back and forth in his room. Win could be there anytime. He had already taken a shower and cleaned his room. He couldn't just pace down. How could he? Win had been avoiding him for a week now. He said he was busy with the practice but Bright knew it was not all that was there. Win was upset, Bright could sense. It's not like Win was acting absolutely oblivious to Bright's presence but there was this tension between them. Besides, Bright too couldn't muster enough courage to admit his mistake. May be he was right about what he said but he knew he was out of his mind to talk to Win like that. Win was his boyfriend. Okay, let him rephrase it again. Win was his future boyfriend. How could he shout at him?

This is ridiculous, Bright thought. All hopes of asking Win out looked a little delusional considering how he was losing his shit now that confronting him was so near. But he wanted this. Heck, he was waiting for this moment all week. After their argument, every moment was torturous to Bright. The next morning, he remembered the sense of slight pain he felt when he didn't find Win in his seat.

Flashback

"Where is Win?" He asked to anybody who might hear him.

"Win had gone for practice. They are taking extra period before assembly."

Needless to say, Bright had long bid goodbye to any ounce of focus left inside the four walls of the room. All he could think was whether Win was still angry? What were they going to perform? How hot he must be looking while leading those idiots.

"You are smitten in capital letters."

"I wasn't thinking about him." Bright said.

"You know", Mike said, "they need a volunteer to assist them. Anybody with least amount of pride is eligible."

Bright rolled his eyes. How did he end up with these shitty friends?

"I just don't like being forced."

"Wrong", Mike said, "you don't like the fact that Win was right all along which leaves you with two options, an apology or a break up. Oh wait, I forgot you haven't even started dating yet!"

"Ha ha ha very funny", Bright said. He was not amused. Clearly.

However, behind the bratty face that he had, he was a soft man who only wanted his unacclaimed man to get back with their oh so goofy flirting and stupid shenanigans. And so he wrote on a paper in his duck's poop handwriting sorry sweetheart and asked Pam to make random designs on it (he told flowers and rabbits were his preference but never mind). With utmost care, he folded the paper and waited for Win to return. However, when he did, he was too tired and distracted. Only twenty days were left for the event which made teachers extremely busy and students, extremely happy. Bright noticed how Win was laughing with his friends and he was for once, jealous of other people, especially Mercy, that bitch kept clinging onto him. They returned soon and Bright followed them this time.