Histoire? Other Dimensions?

Start from the beginning

Noire: These things just wont die!

Pantheon: I will do something that will make it easier for us.

Pantheon Uses the force to ignite and throw two of his purple lightsabers at the Rancor's and He Cuts all of the three Rancor's arms off with his levitated lightsabers. His stamina now is empty. Pantheon then retrieves his lightsabers.

Pantheon: Much better right?

Neptune, Plutia, Noire: *Shocked Expression* Wow

Pantheon: Can you guys kill them now? *Questioning Gaze*

Neptune: Yes definitely!

Noire: Of course! We could have done it without your help you know?

Plutia: Yes thank you Panthy!

Pantheon: ..*Exhausted breathing.*

Pantheon force pulls his cane to him and tiredly watches the team fight.

Neptune then goes to one Rancor and slashes at it killing it.

Noire kicks another Rancor in the face and kills it by stabbing it through the eye.

Plutia swings her doll at the Rancor's side sending it flying and It dies upon impact.

All three Rancor's turn into pixels.

Pantheon: Well lets head home.

Pantheon then pulls up his character screen.

Name: Pantheon

Titles: Inheritor(You have a archive of information and pocket dimension in Revans Holocron.)

Force Child(You are loved by the force as you are its child, both sides of the force will listen to you.)

Accursed(You will permanently be in a Eternal Dying state all your bones are shards but held together forcefully by curse, and can be harmed outside of battle, any form of harm caused to you out of battle will be registered as 1 damage.)

Padawan [Raiseable]( Grants you 5 extra stat points to use per level up.)

Level 2, Exp to level up 30000

Hp: 100/100(Permanently)

Attack: 100/100

Defense: 0/0(Permanently, Unless wearing armor)

Magic: 100/100

Force Energy: Infinite(If you use to much at once there will be a backlash which will cause your Hp to half temporarily for a day/Stackable)

Stamina: 1000/1000

Skills: Balanced Force Nexus/Passive(You can use any force ability you learn but be wary of backlash. Its impossible to fall to the dark side.)List of force abilities: Force pull, Force push, Force augmentation, Force lightning, Force Rage, Force Meditate, and Force grip.

Duelist Grandmaster/Passive(You can use any lightsaber fighting style and variant as a Grandmaster would.)

Weapons: Five Purple Lightsabers Damage Cauterize(Disables parts that come off, and kills if decapitated.)

Credits: 20,000

Stat Points: 5

Pantheon then puts all of them into stamina.

Stamina: 1500

Pantheon then closes his Character screen

Pantheon: Lets go back guys.

Neptune: Now I get to carry Panthy!

Pantheon: Fine! I'm to exhausted to care. *Sighs*

Neptune picks up Pantheon from behind and he just lays back.