" I kissed her! " I turned around and she looked away but i sat beside her.

" What? "

" I know.. i just can't stop thinking about her and all this other stuff. I know she might not even see me that way but i- "

" Can't help your feelings towards her.. "

" Yeah, that- it just came out of nowhere! "

" So your not gonna tell her..? "

" No! I don't want to get embarrassed. "

" Right "
( Lorelai POV )
They have guards and i don't feel like dealing with them so I'll just sneak in.

I parked a few blocks down and hid from the guards, but quickly made my way in. I had the blueprints to the house so i knew where everything was and i also disabled the security cameras for about a minute or 2.

So yeah basically i burst into his office and everyone was there anddd they had their hands on their gun but quickly removed it.

" Damn.. " I said boredly and walked up to them.

" What are you doing here? "

" I just have one question.. where's my mom? "

I saw them all tense and some of their eyes darkened.

" They took her.. "

" Who? "

" We don't know "

" What do you mean you don't know? "

" we've been looking for you both and we haven't got anywhere but luckily you showed up. "

" There are no clues to where she could be? " I asked them and they just shook their heads.

" Right.. we have to find her, she could be hurt or dead or something - I don't know! What's her name, what does she look like? "

" Her name is Kylie Bottura .. here's a picture of her "

He gave me a picture and it shocked me because i saw her before

" This is her? " I asked still in shock and they just nodded.

"No! Your telling me this is her.. "

"Yeah.. what's going on? " Jace asked me

" Nothing.. but i will see you soon. " I told them and walked out ignoring their questions. I snuck out the way i came in and quickly got into the car.

( Third Person POV )
" Something is up.. did you see how weird she started acting? " Jace said and they all agreed

" I looked into her eyes and it showed recognition, she's hiding something and it's about mom. " Mariano said and they all agreed again.
-
( Lorelai POV )
I pulled up to the house and quickly got out, i know your wondering where the kids are and they are at daycare.

Sometimes we need a break and the day care is actually the assassin group because we aren't the only one with kids. I don't have to get them until later anyway. I walked in the house and slowly closed the door and ran up to my room. I couldn't stop thinking about my mom, i saw her a long time ago.. but that's a story for another day.

I constantly feel like i want to cry but the tears won't fall, maybe even just scream. I laid down and just stared at the celling for a while then Noel and Aurora decided to come in but i ignored them. Sometimes i don't feel like talking and people's presence bothers me but that's just me.. literally everything irritates me nowadays like-

" —lai "

" Lorelai "

I jumped up and looked at them in confusion.

" We've been calling you for the past few minutes "

" Sorry, just tired " i told them softly and closed my eyes trying to go to sleep but they were staring right through me.

" Yes? "

" Well.. Aurora has something to tell you"

" No i don't! " she said and left which was weird so i looked at Noel confusingly and he just shrugged his shoulders and left.

What the hell is going on with them.. i am tired as hell though, I quickly set my alarm for later and tried to go to sleep but couldn't, i slowly walked downstairs to get some water and heard them talking.

" why didn't you tell her? "

" Forget about it.. it was just a stupid crush "

" I see the way you look at her.. "

" Ooh who does she have a crush on " i said to myself and kept listening.

" Good for you "

" Aurora "

" How am i supposed to tell Lorelai that i want her and not in a friend way "

" I think.. she already knows " Noel said looking at me which made her turn around.

" Lorelai.. " she said with wide eyes

( Authors note i guess )
I feel like I'm not on the right concept of the story.. this is about her and her family, y'all if it makes sense or you have any suggestions- please let me know.