New Hero was born

Começar do início

"It really brings the heart rate down" Said the blue kind muscle guy taking a sip of his tea, Pigsy slaps down his hands and said. "Sandy, What happen to you? WHERE IS THE ANGRY SANDY CLASS CHEWING FACE THROWING BUDDY I USED TO KNOW?!" Jumps on him grabbing his collar shouting at him, He placed down Pigsy onto the ground."Well my therapist said I really needed to calm down, That's why I started drinking tea! Doing yoga, Investing therapy cats, Really helps."

A cat who looks similar to him, Jumping on him and started to nudge his head, "don't you mo..? Hahah" Rubbing the cats forehead, Mei raises her hand getting his attention. "Um Mr. Sandy sir? We could really use your help, We gotta get to fwower fwuit mountain!" Then MK does the same thing, "Pwease..? The fate of the world is at stake" Both of them down on their knees doing those eyes.

"Okay!" Agreeing very fast with no hesitation, "Really?" Raising his eyebrow of how quickly he agrees, "Anything for Pigsy, I can get you there. But it ain't a pleasant trip" Sandy Said giving them a warning, MK slaps Mei's face as it spins and returning to her excited smile. "Alright let's get moving, But I'm telling you now old friend, If things get hairy. I've changed, I don't go around picking fights no more."Looking at Pigsy as the pig let out a sigh.

"Mo, Initiate the lunch sequence!" His cat replied with a meow and leaps off from Sandy, "Lunch sequence?" Questioned Mei. Mo climbs at the table using his paw to press the big red button causing the ship shaking, Activating the rocket boosters part of the ship. "On words to flower fruit mountain!" Steering the wheel and pulling the lever down, As they head off towards the mountain.

——————————————————

One of the demon Bull clones using a spyglass watching the group from afar. He then proceeds to tell Red Son about they're also getting the magical staff, He curled his hands into a fist as his hair turning into burning huge flames, "WHAT?! YOU LET THEM GET AWAY?!" Yelling at him in rage, (Y/N) shakes her head of how his temper goes to quickly, Letting out a sigh. Standing up and then rubbing his back in circles to calm him down.

His flames died out then breathing in and out to calm down, "Awh..So your plan didn't go according to plan~!"Lady iron fan appears by her wind powers landing herself on the ground, "Ouh..don't worry my sweet useless boy~" Using her powers to lifted him up by the wind, And then cup her both hands onto her son's cheek. "Mother will get the staff, I'm not about to let anyone stop us" Pushing her son away as she goes back floating up, "not this time.."

Strong wind swirls around her like a tornado, As she then disappears and the high wind goes away. In the background where Red son to meet (Y/N) in a smug face, "What?" Questioning her, She chuckles and replied back. "Nothing really did change to you mama's boy, It's really cute to see the sight of it" Chuckles more to herself, Red son feel his cheeks turning hot. feeling himself embarrassed by his friend laughing at him. He huffed looking away scratching his head still feeling his cheeks flushed.

——————————————————-

Back the group where the boat sailing through the ocean, And of course four of them just chilling around. Pigsy fallen asleep next to Tang who is reading a book, Mei scrolling through her phone sitting down the floor leaning against the boat railing. A butterfly flew down landed on the metal box watching at them. "Hyuh! Evil monster, For I am the Monkie KiYAAAHH!" While he was practicing his staff, The staff itself stretch from behind almost stuck and hit Mei's face. Who was still smiling open wide not even a single flinch by a staff almost smash her face.