chapter 36 - The letter

Jisoo pov

I woke up hearing a sound. My phone was ringing. But i couldn't see the caller id bcz of my sleepy eyes. So i rubbed them. It was from Namjoon

Jisoo: hey Namjoon. Whats up with u at this hour?

Namjoon: nothing special. Just thinking about some hangout. Are u free today?

Jisoo:yeah but after 5. Bcz i have dance lessons. Is that ok?

Namjoon: sure. Then see u at 5:30.

Jisoo:ok

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Namjoon pov

I was watching tv .

What a boring show! -i thought to myself. Then i heard the doorbell.

I opened the door to see Jisoo.

"Oh hi. Come inside." I said

Time skip

We were in the store room. I found a box there so i took her to see what is in there.

"Hey Jisoo see there. Looks like i found something." I said to Jisoo as she was busy with something else. After hearing my voice she came to me.

"Hey can you plz help me get this box out?" I asked as she nodded.

We pulled the box but it was too heavy. So we tried again and again.

After some time we succeeded. We got the box out.

We were about to open the box when i saw a letter sticked to the top of it.

It says -

Hey. Whoever is reading my letter be blessed. This is something very close to my heart. But i lost it. Bcz of my carelessness it happened. Now i can't get it back. I can never. I am sorry.

I was a bit shocked that who wrote it and what can it be? While Jisoo was eager to see waht is inside it.

We opened the box only to see........

A picture. A picture of my mom.....

I turned the picture to see another letter. This time Jisoo read it.

Hey glory, -after reading the first line she stopped.

"Who is Glory?" She asked with a confused face.

"She is my mom. I lost her when i taehyung was 3. This letter is written by my dad." I replied.