chpater 37 - joy?

Jisoo pov

I was walikng. Hopefully he came over the fact of her mother's death. It is quite today.

Suddenly i saw heard someguys teasing me. One has black hair. The others have blue and blonde hair

It made me furious. So went  to  slap the black haired one.

But he bend down and i slapped the blondie.

Maybe he got furious,so he was about to slap me. But at the right time the blackhaired guy stood up and got slapped.

He got angry and was punching the blondie but he accidently punched the blue haired one. Soon it was a total chaos.

And it was my chance to run away. So did i do.

Time skip

After i reached home took a shower and changed my clothes. I was about to go to bed but thats when i got a call from my mother.

I answered it.

What she said left me shooked.

○○○○●○○○○●○○○○●○○○○●○○○○●○○○○

Jin pov

I got up from sleep when i got a call from my ex, Joy.

hy would she call me? We broke up five years ago. It is all over betwewn us bcz of her. She betrayed me and now she wants to hurt me again. I ain't talking to her- i thought to myself and declined the call.

But she kept calling me again and again. I got stressed so i turned my phone off.

But her face keeps flashing in my mind.

But i should forget her. She is my past, not my present.

Joy pov

"Why does this silly keeps declining my call?!" I screamed in frustation.

I wanna tell him the truth.......

I want him.........

I want to tell him that i was forced to betray him.....

You guys must be thinking that she could tell him this long time ago, but why didn't she?

To know more u have to wait for my next update.

When We Met( Bts Namjoon X Jisoo FF) Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें