chapter 12 - ex

The rain has stopped.

Namjoon pov

The rain has stopped. AISH. I wanted Jisoo to stay. It looks like god doesn't want that.

Jisoo pov

The rain stopped. I don't know if i should be happy or sad. Bcz onthe one hand i wanted to stay but on the other one i didn't wanted to stay.

Whatever, now that the rain has stopped i must go home.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Namjoon pov

I layed down on the bed thinking of Jisoo. I can't hold onto someone who doesn't even love me. I just have to move on.

Jisoo pov

I was walking home when i noticed Namjoon with someone.
So i decided to goto him.

Namjoon pov

I was sitting at the cafe when one pf my ex came.

Ex: hey Namjoon!

Namjoon: hi maria

Maria: hey i just want to tell you something.

Namjoon: and what is that?

Maria: i regert it somuch not being with you. So.......... can we please be together.

I think it is the right time to move on. Jisoo is dating someone and i don't want to hold onto her.

Namjoon: yes.

No one's pov

Jisoo: hi namjoon

Namjoon: hi Jisoo

Jisoo: what are u doing here and who is she?

Namjoon: oh she-

Maria: i am his girlfriend.

Jisoo pov

After hearing those words it felt like millions of knife were inserted in my heart. I tried my best to hold my emotion. So i excused myself.

As i went outside the cafè i bursted down in tears. I ran as fast as i could. But suddenly i bumped into someone. The next thing i knew is my vision is getting dark.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Stay tuned.