Chapter 10: Babysitting Trouble

This chapter is told by the POV of Antonio

I wake up to something heavy falling on me. I lay there for a second and try to figure out whats going on. Im still plenty drunk and I can't remember much about last night. I remember running into a door and blacking out. But why was I running into a door? I look down at my waist and see Steven on the ground. I think he just tripped over me. Im hungry, im gonna go get some food. I decide to get Steven off of me but before I can, the door that I ran into before shatters apart as Andy comes flying through it. I get really confused and decide its better not to question things so I lay my head back down and go to sleep.

"Hey there" Kelly says as I'm eating my cereal "Are you ready for today?" She walks out of the room before I can ask questions. I get up and follow her

"Wait, what's going on today?" I ask as I walk into her kitchen. I could've sworn I was just in here. What the hell?

"Aren't you going to the tournament today?" She asks confused

"What tournament?" I ask back seriously weirded out. Just then I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around... I turn around and I... I see.. Devin.. How is this possible? Everything starts melting around the two of us.

"I need you to wake up Antonio" Devin says and starts to shake me "Wake up. Wake up. Wake up"

"Antonio wake up" Steven says shaking me. Where's Devin? Where's Kelly's kitchen? Oh.. oh wait. It was just a dream. Devin is still.. oh. "Goodmorning sleeping beauty"

"Hey, what's going on?" I ask as I sit up. Flashes of last nights party start coming back to me. I drank a ton. I sure am glad I don't get hangovers.

"Andy is in the hospital. I took him nextdoor and they called an ambulance, I told the neighbors he got drunk and stuck a fork in the outlet and it shocked him, he's hurt bad. He got shocked really bad and I'm not sure how. He went flying through Beth's door and there was a dark figure of a man standing there before he left. Bro, something really wrong is going on" he stammers quite enough so the others don't hear him

"I saw Andy fly through the door but I was too drunk to care, sorry" I apologize because I know how scared he must've been. I stand up and look around at the people strewn all over the floor. All the chics are awake except Beth who is sleeping on the couch with a broomstick.

"What happened to her?" I ask still looking around

"Andy tried to rape her and she saw whatever happened with Andy and the mystery guy. I could only get her to go to sleep after giving her that and telling her that she can use it to beat up anybody that might try to hurt her" Steven replied lowering his head in worry. I continue looking around and see that all the other boys are still asleep. I walk into the kitchen for breakfast and almost knock over Courtney. Devin and her used to have a thing together before she started dating Selena. It was pretty weird for Devin after that.

"Hey there girly, how are you?" I ask taking a strip of bacon off the plate she's carrying and eat it before she can take it

"I'd be better if somebody would stop stealing all my bacon" she says glaring at me then walks out of the kitchen

"When did she get here?" I ask Kelly who is the one making the bacon

"This morning, she couldn't make it last night but said she could hangout this morning so here she is" she replies then turns and gives me a goodmorning kiss "Want some bacon?"

"Of course!" I say laughing. She hands me a plate full of bacon and scoots me out of the kitchen so she can make more. I head over to the couch and sit infront of it because Beth is still sleeping there. My pocket starts buzzing. Its Devin's mom.

"Yo!! Everybody quite down. I'm on the phone" I say then answer her call "Hello?"

"Hey, are you still going to watch the kids tonight?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that, when do you need me over?"

"Around 8:00 if that works"

"That works fine, I'll see you then. Goodbye" I say then hang up and look at the time. 1:00. Dang, I slept late. I get my stuff all packed up then say goodbye to everybody awake then head out to go home. While home I play some video games and workout then shower and begin walking to Devin's house. I get there at 7:57 and knock on the door

"Hi there" Devin's mom says

"Hello Ms. Johnston" I say as she lets me inside

"I'll be back around 11:00, all you have to do is put them to bed and make sure nothing bad happens. You'll be paid when I get back" she says walking out the door and shutting it behind her. I put Brody and Olivia to sleep then sit and begin watching T.V. I start to doze off when I hear the front door shut. I stand up and grab the remote as my only weapon. The lights begin to flicker as I walk through the house towards the kids room. I slowly creep into the room and look around. I don't see anything so I proceed to the kids beds. They're not there! Where are the kids?!

"Brody! Olivia! Where are you?!" I yell then turn around, and standing right infront of me is a man wearing a white robe. He grabs me and throws me to the ground then leaps at me like a frog. I roll to the side and then stand up real fast facing him. He leaps towards me again and I kick him to the side into the wall. I slowly walk towards him to see if he's out. He looks up at me and as fast as a bullet his tounge darts out of his mouth and stretches 3 feet to me and makes contact with my neck. I try taking a step back but I cant move. He stands up and walks slowly towards me with his arms out. He grabs my throat and begins choking me. The lights flicker faster and faster as the robed man chokes me. The lights go completely out and I hear a thud as the grip of the robed man goes completely limp and I fall on my butt. The lights turn back on and I see the robed man on the ground knocked out and a man standing above him. No.. not a man.. a boy.. a teenage boy.. its.. it cant be.. its..

"Sup Antonio" Devin says standing above the robed man with a small bat in his hand "long time no see"