"Where are you going?" Spencer asked, his voice low and raspy.

Grabbing your towel from the closet, you responded, "I need to take a shower." You walked towards the bathroom hearing Spencer hum in response. "You're welcome to join if you'd like."

Spencer sat up from the bed, removing the covers off his body and grabbing his towel from the closet, following you into the bathroom. "Good morning princess." He says, kissing your cheek and going over to the shower to turn on the water. "Good morning babe." You say with a smile.

The both of you strip out of your clothing, putting them in the hamper and getting into the shower. Spencer stood behind you as the water ran down your body, feeling him move your hair to the side, leaving kisses up your neck.

You giggle at the sensation, "You like that?" He asks, as if he doesn't know your answer. Turning your head to the side to give him more access, you lean back, letting your head rest on his shoulder.

"As much as I would love to stay like this, I need to hurry up. I don't want to be late on my first day back."  You sigh, moving away and grabbing your shampoo and lathering it into your hair. "And I completely understand. I will not distract you." He says and grabs his shampoo to lather into his hair.
_
Once you got out of the shower, you brushed your teeth, did you skin care, moisturized your entire body, put on deodorant, then a pair of panties and a bra. After doing all of that, you put on your black scrubs, black socks, and your shoes that Spencer bought for you.

Spencer was already getting ready for work, even though he didn't have to go in until 8. He did his usually routine, brush his teeth, washed his face, moisturize, deodorant, and put on a pair of boxers. Then he put on his mismatched socks, his black slacks, a light grey button up, a dark grey sweater vest, his black converse, and his silver wrist watch.

Since you still had time, you sat down at your vanity and blowed dried your hair, so you could put it into a bun. Spencer was in the bathroom fixing his hair, when he said, "Hey baby, if I don't get called in for a case, can you meet me at my place?"  You looked up in the mirror, seeing him walk out as he adjust the buttons on his wrists.

Thinking for a few seconds, you respond, "Yeah, just let me know if you do or don't get called in." You finished drying your hair, so you grabbed a brush and a hair tie and put it up into a bun, leaving a few strands to frame your face.

Whenever you'd go to work, you'd never really wear makeup, so you just put on some eyebrow gel, lipgloss, curled your lashes, and applied mascara.

You stand from your vanity and Spencer is sitting on the edge of the bed, scrolling through his phone. "What time is it?" You ask, sitting next to him, leaning your head on his shoulder. He kisses the top of your head, saying, "6:24." You stand and grab your phone, "Are you leaving already?" You nod, grabbing your purse, keys, badge, and a sweater for later. "Yeah, I have to talk to Wilson and Richardson when I get there, fill out some paperwork, and read over patients charts."

Spencer stands, wrapping his arms around you, pressing his lips onto yours. "I love you." He says once he pulls away. You smile, standing on your toes, kissing him and saying, "I love you too. I'll see you at your apartment, but call me if anything changes." He nods, "I will. Now go, I don't want you to be late."

"Yes sir." You say teasingly, blowing him a kiss and walking out the door.

You made your way out of the building, down to the parking garage to your car. Once you were inside, you started the car, rolling the windows down, and putting on your seatbelt. Before pulling out, you connected your phone to play music and as always, you played your usually playlist.