---

"Esther?"  Jimin grinned. "You meant Esther?"

You thought back to your conversation with Jimin the day prior as you blinked at Jin, who also shrugged.

"Y/N, I need you to come." You raised an eyebrow.

"For what?"

"To help me pick up my date for tomorrow." Your eyebrows raised as you finished up with Tucker's first button. You moved onto the next as he passed it to you.

"You need me to come for that?" He nodded. "Jimin, you're 24 years old." He blinked at you and you smiled. "I think you can pick her up yourself."

"I'm nervous," he admitted. You laughed out loud and he leaned his forehead against your shoulder. "Her dad's cool but he's also kinda scary-- he wanted to come with."

"Her dad wanted to come with you to the wedding?" Jimin smiled and nodded. "Now I really don't wanna come." He rolled his eyes.

"Please, y/n?" You asked him for another button. He passed it to you. "Then we'll come right back here and you and Yoongi can go to the wedding together."

"I have a feeling you're using me for a carriage to impress this girl."

"I'm not!" You smiled and rolled your eyes. "Please?"

"Alright," you sighed. "I still don't understand why you need my help to pick up your date-- now I'm going to be third-wheeling."

"No, you won't." He giggled to himself and you raised an eyebrow. Tucker was gonna look so cute in the onesie you were making. "She's really cute I promise."

"She looks cute." Jimin kneeled down in front of the little girl.

"Chim!"

"I got," he paused before bringing out what he had behind his back. "Flowers!"

"Did you get her chocolate?" Jin asked. Jimin grinned, reaching into his coat's pocket.

"Lollipops?" Esther squealed, reaching up for Jimin's hand. 

"Close enough, right, hyung?" Jin nodded. He handed her a lollipop and she turned to Jin to open it for her.

"Daddy?" she asked. He opened it, a frown on his face.

"I don't know about this," he said. You couldn't stop laughing as Esther held her father's hand. "I mean, she's never been without me before-- maybe I should just come."

"I don't think Jungkook would mind if he came," you said. Jimin stomped his foot.

"I know but he'll make fun of me!" You rolled your eyes.

"You don't think he's gonna have a laugh at you bringing a two-year-old as your plus one?"

"Three," Jin corrected.

"He said date; he didn't specify age group." Jimin looked down at the toddler. "Or relationship-- I could bring anyone as a date. This will be a--"

"Friendly date," Jin said. Jimin nodded.

"I am not interested in dating your daughter, hyung." You laughed out loud. "Don't worry."

"Well, I mean, alright." You shook your head and Jin pointed to Jimin.

"What do you say to her?" Jimin got down on a knee. You covered your mouth with your hand.

"You look very pretty, Esther." She nodded.