33 Cool Friends

Emma Grey

I wasn't as hurt as Jake probably was. He was even covered in sand and he had this pained expression. I climbed off him and sat next to his side to help him up. I looked at my soggy muddy self and punched his shoulder. He laughed. "Look, now I'm dripping wet and dirty and angry all because of you!" I yelled at him but he just smiled as if it was such a happy day and I was complimenting him while we look at flowers rather than me shouting his ears off. "I have that effect on girls" he smiled cockily and I reveiwed the dirty version of my statement. Dripping wet= sexual inuendo, dirty= prostitute like behaviour and actions. I gasped and my jaw dropped. "You!' I said tackling him again. It was pretty much a play fight but still. 

"Can I get a kiss?" he asked and I was stitting on him. I shook my head and crossed my arms over my chest. "Nope, I don't think you can" I sated and looked the other way, my chin held high. "Awww, why not?" he asked pouting and I shook my head before looking the other way again. "I just don't feel like it" I said simply and he did a little frown. "But you haven't kissed me since our first" he whinned and I smiled. "I'm aware" I said nodding once as if I was waiting for him to finish his sentence. He bit his lip. "So you don't like me anymore?" he asked but his voice atually sounded a lot more sad than I think he wanted it to sound. I ruffled his hair. "No babe, I think you are amazing, I just don't want to kiss you, esspecially now that you have pulled this mean ice bucket challenge in my bed" I laughed and he laughed too. Then we were in fits of laughter and I went to go change and meet outside to sneak out to the beach.Yeah, I'm still grounded till next week. Whoopie, it just makes sneaking out more of an adrenaline rush. 

NOTE the sarcasm, I'm still never in my own room despite the so called grounding. 

I climbed out my window and off we drove to th beach. 

I didn't expect the cool crew to be there, and to imagine that the angels of the school were friends with Jake, the troublemaker. I put on my fake smile but I leaned in to him to whisper. "The cool kids, what do I even say?" I begged but he shook his head. "One kiss per question babe" he said smiling and I almost cried. "Please" I begged more than once I tell you but he wouldn't budge. "I can't kiss you right here" I said and he looked at me puzzled. He shook his head. "Why not? you can't proclaim your love for me in public?" he said wiggling his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes. I walked off to our spot on the beach but he caught me by the arm. "I'm sorry, I just wanted you to meet my friends, I told them all about you but what will they think if the one girl I like doesn't even want to kiss me" he said. I rolled my eyes and pulled his hand to the beach. "You are so dramatic" I said before we met his cool friends. They are actually nice. Gigi is amazing, but sort of loud.