32 Sorry Nature

Jake Sands

Rob started cheering the girls on for dancing on the tables. They took off their shirts leaving them to their lacy bra's. Yeah, I never thought I'd see Angel, now named devil, to do this stuff. I'd only seen her purple bra once and she told me not to tell anyone, then she goes and shows the whole school. Hypocryte much? 

My god was she hot, and her body curved in all the right places. She was a totally diferent person when drunk. I quite like it, I have to get her drunk more often. Then Rob flirted with Emma a little too much for my liking and cheered the girls on for lap dances. Eventually Emma dozed off and I drove her back home. I went at granny speeds because I was pretty drunk, I couldn't get caught by the cops again. This time mom said she wouldn't bail me out. 

I went round the back of the house and shoved her through the window. If her mom knew that she went out while she was grounded, we would both be in deep sh*t. I placed her on her bed and she groaned. I think I woke her up. "I'm never drinking again" she mummbled and slurred so I could barely make out the words properly. I chuckled. "It gets worse in the morinings darling" I said beffore jumping back to my room. I fell in a deep sleep but I woke up early the next morining. I didn't get as drunk as Emma and Emma was a light weight. I sort of feel sorry for her but hey, that should teach her to buy normal chocolate next time. I packed my stuff for the beach and climbed into Emma's room. She was lying in her bed. I just packed her stuff for her. She was sort of like a sister in the sense that I was comfortable with her and I could just nose around her room without looking and feeling like a pervy stalker. I found a few swimming costumes and I went with a pale pink and gold bikini. Yeah, I know, I'm even choosing her clothes now but this would look so good on her. 

I packed a strapless red cotton dress. It looked comfortable so I thought she might appreciate it right? I looked over at her curled up in her bed. "Jake, go away" she mumbled. I laughed. "Oh hello there "sweet" hangover girl" I said refering to the chocolate. "I didn't know" she mumbled and covered herself more into the sheets. I laughed. "Come on, wake up, we have to go to the beach today" I said and she still wouldn't get up. I tried stealing her blanket away but we all know how strong that girl is. I tried shaking her so she could wake up but she wouldnt budge. We fussed and fought for a while and she was so stubborn that I walked off to her bathroom, filled a cup with water and paured it all over her in one tip so that she had no time to realize and get used to the cold.

Out came one ear killer scream and she had sprinted across the room. I laughed and when she aw me, she came running at me, I jumped cross from the bed and out the window. I ran all the way to the back of the yard but suddenly she came and pounced on me and I came flying down to the ground and we were rolling downhill on her lawn. We rolled and rolled and we hit a bush. It was actually quite painfull. Im sorry nature, you came to get back at me for watching too much TV and supporting WIFI.