31 Feeling......Ummm, Buzzed?

Emma Grey

I jumped straight on his bed once I got into his room. I loved his bed. It's way comfier than mine. He pulled out a load of books and papers from his bag, it was all his homework. I sighed yet smiled. "And they say suspension is a punishment" I said looking down on all his books. "It is because you are going to help me" Jake said and I know I don't have a choice. I'm using his room as my own entertainment. 

After finishing the math, I pulled out the chocolate at cut it in half. Jake looked at me. "Care to explain my first ever sugar high hangover?" he said but he still took the half. I pulled out the wrapper and read it aloud. "Rum and rasin" I stated but even I was a little shocked. That still didn't stop us eating it. I pulled out Jake's laptop and started checking my facebook. Then he started on his exersize and he had his abs on full display. I think I was even getting a bit drunk from the chocolate, it was made of real rum. Yeah, I don't realy handle alchohol well. "You are hot" I said falling back onto the bed. The computer was next to me but I didn't have anything to do on it anymore. Jake came up to the bed and smiled. "Thank you, I must have to say the same for you." then he left and came back a few minutes later with two cans of beer. "Here" he said tossing me a can. I opened it up and took a big gulp. 

I started to feel buzzed. "This is not right, you feeding me alchohol, you know I don't handle the stuff well right?" I said taking another big gulp. He laughed at me, I was complaining about beer while I drank it. "My mistake, though I do like you when you're drunk" he said smiling. A few minutes later he had convinced me to meet his new crew at school and we ended up going to a party. We drove up the driveway and switched off the radio then locked my car. It was weird turning up to a party already drunk but the drunk me didn't care. We walked to the back yard by the pool. I met Jakes new crew, it was two of the jocks  who were not players like the rest, and Mike's girlfirend Gigi. 

All of us being drunk, we jumped into the pool fully clothed. Then, Gigi and I did stuff I would never do if I wasn't drunk.