1 The Not so classic, boy next door

"Emma, The new neighbors are moving in today, you coming to help?" Mom was all about being
nice, I guess I was too. I just wonder how the neighbors are, apparently they have a son around my age.

I walked over to the house next door with mom. She insisted I help. Their house is almost identical to mine, but more warm colors. Mine is all about the light. We knocked on the door. Mom baked them cookies. Just looking at them made my tummy grumble. Stupid sweet tooth.after a while, a lady owned the door and let us in. She smiled a lot and her orange brown hair bounced off her shoulders in big natural curls.she acted a lot like mom to be honest.

"Thank you, oh hey, Jake is in the living room, you should go meet him!" said the mom. Maria. I nodded while giving her the tray of cookies before makings way to the living room. "Hi!" I said to the boy. He turned Roy d and saw me. His eyes are beautiful. Dark brown to match his dark hair. Wow. So not expected. Thing is, he seems like the guy who is going to break hearts and be mean at school. The hot ones were always like this.

"Sup, Jake" he said. "Emma" I said back. Im surprised i got the words out without chocking. He smiled and shrugged. He signaled for me to sit so I did. He carried on taking a bunch of cd's out of a box and putting them on a shelf. "Can I help?" I asked, already kneeling down to help him. He slid the box over to me. "Sure" he said. Hmmm. The cold shoulder. Told you so.

I pulled out cd after cd and placed them on the shelf. "Oh my, you have the cd!, I've been wanting to see this movie forever!" I said, before I realized I'd just screamed aloud to a guy who wasn't talking to me in the first place. He stared at me, a little amused I think. "I mean, urgghh kids movie, puke" i said using a very deep voice. Everyone loves humor right? He actually chuckled. "You are strange" he said shaking his head. "I am" I said, wiggling my eyebrows and using my deep voice. He gave me a soft punch in the shoulder and took the cd from me. Then he put it into the DVD player and we watched the movie.