Chapter 80: Visit Problem children from another world part 2

POV Elise:

Sakamaki Izayoi:"If you're not going to come out on your own, then fine"After he said that and he begin to jump up in the air then land on the ground and create a hole when land at the Kuro Usagi but Kuro Usagi enough time to dodge Sakamaki Izayoi landing then everyone except me look at her and see her wearing.

Kudou Asuka:"What's that about?"She asked.

Elise:"A special rabbit"I said.

Kasukabe Yō:"Cosplay?"She said while confused.

Kuro Usagi:"N-No, Black Rabbit doesn't cosplay..."She said while her hands are up a little then she begin to turn to her left to see Sakamaki Izayoi begin to jump toward her spot but in panic she begin to do a back flip on to the tree branch then she begin turn to the right to see Kasukabe Yō on the tree branch like a cat then Kasukabe Yō jump toward Kuro Usagi like cat but Kuro Usagi jump toward another tree branch while Kasukabe Yō follow her then Kudou Asuka begin to step forward then i begin to see a red like aura and begin to said.

Kudou Asuka:"Birds, stop her from moving around"After she said that while open her palm and i begin to see a lot of bird begin to fly toward Kuro Usagi to stop her moving then she begin to said

Kuro Usagi:"W-Wait a second!"After she said that and she begin to fall to the ground after she fall to the ground and she begin to hit to the ground and then she said.

Kuro Usagi:"Ow..."After she said that and she begin to crawl then she begin to look up to see Sakamaki Izayoi, Kasukabe Yō, Kudou Asuka with a cold menacing stare down except me with a emotionless eye at Kuro Usagi then begin to say except me with a emotionless eye

Sakamaki Izayoi:"Who is this?"He asked while menacing stare.

Kudou Asuka:"A bunny person?"She said.

Kuro Usagi:"P-Please calm down, the four of you"After she said that and Kasukabe Yō begin to walk forward then begin to grab one of Kuro bunny ear and Kuro begin to scream in pain while blushing and crying then she begin to say.

Kuro Usagi:"W-Wait a second! What's the idea of trying to pull off Black Rabbit's wonderful ears the first time meeting her?"After she asked while  try to release her bunny ear off of Kasukabe Yō hand then Kasukabe Yō say.

Kasukabe Yō:"It sates my curiosity"After she said that and Kuro bunny ear has been release then Kuro begin to run toward us and begin to say.

Kuro Usagi:"Still, you can't just do as you please!"After she said that then Sakamaki Izayoi and Kudou Asuka begin walk toward each of her bunny then said.

Sakamaki Izayoi:"So these bunny ears are real, then?"After he asked that and he begin to grab one of the bunny ear.

Elise:"Yes their are real"I said.

Kudou Usagi:"Let me feel"After she said that and she begin grab the other bunny ear then both of them begin to pull left and right then Kuro begin to say.

Kuro Usagi:"W-Wait! Black Rabbit's ears are..."Before she said anything then she begin to scream in pain while blushing after she scream in pain then some bird begin to fly away after couple minutes and she begin to feel exhausted then she begin to say.

Kuro Usagi:"I...I can't believe this. This must be what they call a lack of discipline in classroom"She said while breathing.

Sakamaki Izayoi:"Hurry up and talk"After he said that and Kuro Usagi with almost tears in her eyes, finally managed to get them to listen to what she had to say. The four of us begin to sat down before her and turned some of their attention toward her. Kuro Usago pulled herself together, cleared her throat, spreed her arms and started speaking.