That I'll end up being with you

THIS IS NOT PROOF READ SO THERE MIGHT BE MISTAKES

Jungkook plopped on his bed and sobbed. Snot was running down his nose and his eyes were bloodshot red. He then stomped over to his dresser that had pictures of him and Jimin all over it.

"I...Hate...YOU!" Jungkook said ripping the pictures one by one. He took all of Jimin's hoodies and pissed on them. (Just kidding lol)

"How dare you just cheat on me after I've loved you for so long? MORE THAN ONCE!!" Jungkook broke down and cried more. He just waited until Taehyung would get home.
________

"Alright, this is the place." Hoseok said as Taehyung nodded and followed him.

"Hoseok? Hey over here." Yoongi said waving. Hoseok waved and made his way to the table. Taehyung glared at him but tried not to be too mean.

"Yoongi! This is Taehyung, Taehyung this is- well you know who it is." Hoseok said making them shake hands.

"H-Hello Taehyung." Yoongi shook his hand and Taehyung grunted earning a hard nudge from Hoseok.

"Oof- Hello Yoongi." Taehyung said painfully. Yoongi sighed.

"Listen I'm really REALLY sorry. I-I don't know how to explain myself I just-"

"It's fine. As long as my baby is on good terms with you, so am I." Taehyung said kissing Hoseoks cheek. Yoongi chuckled awkwardly, not breaking eye contact with Hoseok.

"S-uh-So. How've you been though." Yoongi said.

"Oh I've been fine. Taehyung and I spent lots of time together so we're both pretty happy." Hoseok said pecking Taehyung. Taehyung responded but launching forward and attaching their lips again. Yoongi's eye twitched as he maintained a fake smile. He 'coughed' and they separated. Hoseok chuckled rubbing his head and Taehyung just smirked.

"Well how about you? Any girlfriend~~~" Hoseok asked wiggling his eyebrows. Yoongi laughed and looked down.

"No, I don't have a boyfriend yet." He said nonchalantly. Hoseok froze.

"B-boyfriend? Did you just come out to me?" Hoseok said utterly in shock.

"Well I've been questioning myself for a while and I made it official some time ago." Yoongi shrugged.

"Wow I- I don't know what to say I-"

"Babe can you go get some more napkins please?" Taehyung asked kissing Hoseoks neck.

"Um...okay?" Hoseok said before leaving. As soon as he was out of sight Taehyung leaned foreword.

"Listen I don't know what your hinting at, but Hoseok loves me and I love him. So if your trying to get him back it won't work."

"I-I never said I was planning anything. He asked a simple question and I just answe-"

"Lies. You're trying to steal my boyfriend . You acted like such a top when you threw a punch, but I didn't know you were secretly a bottom." Taehyung snickered.

"A bottom! BOTTOM! I would be a switch if anything. Plus I don't want to steal Hoseok, but it was good when I had him." Yoongi muttered the last part so Taehyung couldn't hear.

"I'm back~" Hoseok said setting down the napkins. "Did you two catch up well?"

"Uh yeah....well." Yoongi mumbled.

"Yoongs are you alright?" Hoseok said.

"Yup I'm fine!"

They spoke for hours. Mostly Hoseok and Yoongi. Taehyung just sat back and observed.