I'm catching you across the room

"Alright Jungkook you ready?" Taehyung called from downstairs.

"Almost! Just a little more mascara." Jungkook yelled. Taehyung just chuckled. Jungkook came downstairs in a silk white dress shirt and a velvet skirt, with boot heels. "Hyung d-do I look pretty?" Jungkook asked twirling around.

"Of course you do! Your the most beautiful in the world." Taehyung said kissing his forehead making Jungkook giggle. "But I don't want anyone hitting on you so go change."

"Hyungie~"

"Change. I have some sweats on my bed." Jungkook sighed and went back to his room. He came out with sweat pants and an oversized shirt that he knotted into a crop top.

"Better?" Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"YAH DON'T WRINKLE MY SHIRT!!" Taehyung yelled jokingly making Jungkook laugh and grab his hand.

"Cmon hyungie we'll be late ." Jungkook said dragging him out the door.
-
"Cmon hyung we're gonna be late!! Get your butt outta bed now!" Hoseok yelled at the sleepy boy. " I don't want detention again and your my ride so let's go."

"UghhhDICJSBXGXV"

"What kind of sound was that?"

"The sound of despair. Now get out so I can change. Unless you want to see." Hoseok blushed and ran out of the room while Yoongi changed.

AT SCHOOL

"Hey babes you missed me?" A girl said swaying her hips as she walked. It almost made Hoseok gag.

"Myra can you please get the-"

"Aww you didn't miss me Yoongs." She said pouting (👉👈)

"No. I don't like cheaters." She laughed.

"Yoongi that's just what I do but I'm pretty so your lucky you had all this." She said feeling her own body.

"Yes....I'm so glad that I once dated a door. You can get out of my face now. You actually make me WANT to go to class." Yoongi said rolling his eyes and turning in the opposite direction.

"So this little horse is your side piece now? She scoffed and continued. "How pathetic, he can never be like me." Hoseok looked down at his feet. Pathetic? Yeah. Falling for someone who will never like you back.

" No. He's just a friend. And he's not gay. You sound dumb." With that Yoongi left to his class with Hoseok following close behind. He's right. Just a friend is all he'll ever be. Nothing more nothing less. But it's alright! Being a friend is better than nothing right?
-
"Baby eat your lunch why are you on your phone all the time?" Jungkook said pouting. Jimin chuckled at a message on his screen. Jungkook sighed and ran a frustrated hand through his hair. Just then he got a not-so-bright idea. He smirked and snatched Jimin's phone out of his hands while he wasn't paying attention.

"JUNGKOOK!" Jimin yelled snatching it back. "What are you doing.....babe." Jimin said sticking his phone in his pocket.

"I just want your attention. You keep texting your friend, when I'm supposed to be your boyfriend." Jungkook said hanging his head low. Jimin raised his head with his thumb and index finger and trapped his lips in a long kiss. Jimin pulled away from a blushing Jungkook since they were still in a cafeteria with people around.

"I'm sorry baby. How about this, I won't go on my phone for the rest of the day and we could spend some more time together.

"REALLY!!!" Jungkook squealed.

"Really." Jimin smiled pecking Jungkook's cheeks and feeding him his food.
-
"I can't believe that licked dorito. She's such a pest." Yoongi said biting down on his sandwich.

"Y-yeah she's crazy." Hoseok said half heartedly.

"Something on your mind or what. I can't guarantee I'll care........but you can still tell me." Yoongi offered making Hoseok chuckle.

"I don't know if I can tell you. You won't wanna be friends anymore." Hoseok said not making eye contact.

"I question myself whether I ever wanted to be your friend in the first place. You just followed me around."

"Well that was mean." Hoseok huffed rolling his eyes.

"Go on just tell me. I might laugh though." Yoongi said honestly. Hoseok played with the hem of his shirt still looking down.

"Yoongi I think I m-might be-"

"An idiot? We all know." Yoongi laughed only to be hit by Hoseok.

"Yoongi I'm serious."

"Okay sorry. Continue." Hoseok cleared his throat.

"I-I think that I might be...........g-gay." Hoseok said with his voice shaking. He looked up to see Yoongi with an unreadable face. He swallowed the huge lump in his throat. "Yoongi I-"

"Your gay?" Hoseok kept his head down and nodded. "Well I don't think I would want to be friends with a f*g" Yoongi said with a disgusted face. Hoseok looked up with a shocked face. His eyes following Yoongi as he left. He quickly stood up and ran after him.

"Y-Yoongi wait." Hoseok said grabbing Yoongi's arm which was violently pushed away.

"Can you leave. I don't want to be seen with you." Hoseok was on the verge of tears.

"Yoongi, me being gay doesn't change our friendship!" Hoseok said letting his tears fall carelessly.

"Look how desperate you are just to get in bed with me. I don't like boys and even if I did you would be last on my list."

"Yoongi stop this. You always acted like you hated me but you secretly care about me right?" Yoongi laughed out loud before his face became serious again.

"Not you thinking I actually cared about you. You always followed me around and you were a pain in the butt everyday."

"B-but you just called me your friend around Myra, a-and you let me stay in your house. Was that all just a hoax?"

"Yes it was. It was. I don't want to talk about this any further, just....don't speak to me again." Yoongi gave Hoseok one last dirty look before turning away.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM WITH ME BEING GAY HUH?!?!" Hoseok yelled from behind. Yoongi didn't answer he just continued waking out of the school skipping the rest of his classes. Hoseok stood there for a couple more seconds in shock before running to the bathroom and locking the door. He slid down against the door and cried his eyes out. Mumbling incoherently. Just then he felt a hand on his shoulder and flinched. He slowly looked up to meet the cutest face he has ever seen.

"What's wrong? Do you want to talk about it?"

Hoseok smiled at the boy who sat by him and rubbed his back.

"It's okay you can talk to me."
-