Chapter 13- Recovery and First Day

Izuku POV

I finally have been rescued. Right now I am in my room with Kai sleeping next to me. The school decided to push back hero classes until I'm back so the UA students have just been around the house doing whatever.

I was informed that Todoroki won't be arrested until he got back to Japan, but he will be wearing quirk suppressant cuffs. They don't cancel his quirk out completely but that's for training and stuff since he will still be joining the class.

He is guarded at all times by the police and isn't allowed near me. At least that's what Kai told me. I'm still recovering and having some panic attacks but nothing too major is going on. At least that's what I think but I know for a fact that I'm able to move around and I'm just recovering mentally now.

Alex and the others have been visiting my room sometimes which I'm grateful for. Anyways enough about that. Right now I'm looking at my handsome sleeping boyfriend.

"God your hot" I whisper out.

"I know so are you," He said before opening his eyes.

I jump back in surprise and my face goes a dark red.

He chuckles slightly before looking me in the eyes.

"Morning handsome... Wanna go to the mall with the group today?" He asked.

"Yes please, this room is boring when you're not here," I reply.

He chuckles and pecks my lips before pulling away. I pout and lean in again to give him a more passionate kiss. I sit on his lap as he is laying down and lean down to his chest.

"God I love you"

"I love you too Zuzu"

I smiled and hugged him tighter before getting up.

"Wanna match today??" I ask.

"Sure sounds good," He replies.

I smiled and ran over to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After a few minutes, I get out dry my hair, and brush it before brushing my teeth and washing my face. I walk out of the bathroom with the towel around my waist and walk over to the dresser to grab my clothes. As I am doing that I see Kai go into the shower.

(Ohh I forget to mention like forever ago that Izuku has a more feminine figure and he likes to crossdress sometimes. He doesn't do it all the time but he likes wearing crop tops and sometimes booty shorts)

After getting dressed I walked downstairs with Kai behind me and saw everyone sitting on the couch all dressed.

(I just noticed Izu doesn't have the tattoo in his picture so just imagine it there)

I walk up to them from behind the couch since they didn't notice me and then jump in front of it to scare the living shit out of them.