Chapter 9- The Call

Izuku POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I slammed my arm on the alarm and got up. I stretched for a minute before reaching over to Kai and kissing his cheek.

"Love you babe its time to get up" I whisper softly.

"Alright Zuki," he says in his deep morning voice.

I flushed a bright red before getting up and walking away like a robot making him chuckle softly.

We took our showers and got dressed (They are just wearing the same uniforms from the other day

 I grabbed my keys and handed them over to Kai giving him a quick kiss before walking out the room. I got downstairs to see everyone wearing their usual uniforms and Nate with his keys.

We all got into the cars and drove to school. The two males parked the cars in the normal spots and everyone got out. We walked to class and sat down.

Time Skip to Lunch

I grabbed my food and sat with the rest. "Hey gu-" I started but got cut off by my phone.

I answered the call

Aizawa= A

Izu= Iz

Iz: Hey Mr. Aizawa what's up?

A: Hey Izuku so don't get mad but I need a favor

Iz: If it has something to do with them don't worry they are getting guest rooms from the other side of the house and Shin can stay in your normal rooms

A: Alright great thanks Izuku have a good day.

Iz: Yea you too.

I ended the call with a bit of a scowl 'I can't believe I'm even letting them stay in my house' was my only thought.

Kai POV

'Oh god Zuki looks mad' I looked over to the rest and signaled a code red (Code red= Izu is mad or pissed at something)

They got the signal and looked over at Zuki with concern.

"They're staying at my house," he says venom leaking through the word they're.

I frown and pull out my phone to put on

Rm= Nate   Jimin= Alex   Jungkook= Kai   V= Izuku   Suga= Jakob   J-Hope= Emy    Jin=  Aly

After singing together Zuki looks calmer than before. I smile and walk over to him hugging behind his waist. I start kissing his neck a little before I pull away.

"Better?" I mumble softly.

"Much" he answers smiling.

I smile and kiss his lip before pulling him over to the rest setting him on my lap.

Time Skip

Izuku POV

After school was over we all decided to go to the pool.

I walk downstairs with my swimsuit and a shirt on before getting jumped on.

"Zuzu!!" Aly yelled.

I chuckled and hugged her "Hey Aly how are you?" I ask.

"I'm good what about you Zuzu?" She asked getting off of me.

I smile "Better now thanks for that by the way"

"It was Kai's idea although the pool was Emy's Z," Nate says walking up to me and patting my head.

"Hey, at least you put the effort in to comfort me," I reply

"Of course we would you are our little brother after all" Nate and Alex say at the same time.

"Twin telepathy.." I mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear.

They all burst out laughing "Good one Izu" Jay says.

I smile slightly before feeling the weight on my back.

"Hey, babe," I say.

"Zuki can you drive this time?"

"Yeah sure"

I take one look at everyone's outfits before leaving. 

We arrive at the beach and I hand a butler my phone and we all pose

We arrive at the beach and I hand a butler my phone and we all pose. He takes the photo and I immediately post it on insta.

Like this but with all 7 of them and in their swimsuits

Caption- Daddy.Izu: God I love these guys @salty_emy @daddy.kai @bi.aly @smoker.jay @fuckin.alex @devils.bitchnate

Comments-

Daddy.Kai: Love you too Zuki

Uravity: Zuki? What is he your boyfriend you fag

Fuckin.Alex: Yea what the hell do you care Urawhore

Smoker. Jay: Oh shit she's dead now

Devils_BitchNate: No saving her now

Saly_Emy: She deserves it nonetheless

Sleepy.Shin: Lookin as good as every Zu

Daddy.Izu replied to Sleepy.Shin: Aw thanks Toshi hows Japan?

Sleepy.Shin replied to Daddy.Izu: It's Good

Izuku POV

We hang out at the beach for a while. We get some ice cream and sit on our towels that are laying out on the ground while talking.

After finishing our ice creams we continue talking and talking. I get up and go over to a rock standing on it while watching the sun.

As I am watching I don't even notice Kai take a photo of me and post it on his insta.

Word Count: 771

Author: Next chapter will be the pictures they took on Instagram