Chapter 12- Is he ok?

3 days later

Izuku POV

I don't know how long it's been but every day the abuse and rape have only gotten worse. I know Kai and everybody are looking for me but even when I scream for help nobody can hear me.

Occasionally Dabi would come down and bring me a granola bar and some water. My arms and legs have deep cuts. Blood everywhere, dead skin all over me. My back, thighs, and I think my stomach has burn marks from Todoroki and Dabi.

Right now I'm sitting here like always, time seems to take forever to go by it feels like it's been a week.

Kai POV

We have been searching for Izuku day and night. We narrowed it down to only 2 places. For some reason, Todoroki decided to come back to the house. We nearly caught him but then that Momo bitch decided to hold us back.

Right now we have a whole police force, American heroes, some Japan heroes, and Izuku's dads at an abandoned farm.

After a few minutes of me and the group scouting, we got back to our designated spot and waited for the signal.

"I can only imagine what Z has gone through," Nate said.

"The picture was already bad but they probably got even further these last few days," Aly said.

"Shut the hell up if they are in here they can hear you," Alex said.

We waited another few minutes until we got the signal. The group and I went in and the moment we did we heard muffled yelling.

I listened closely only to recognize the voice. I signaled everyone to stay quiet and listened in on the conversation.

"They are nearly here Dabi if they find Izuku then we are both getting arrested and that's that!" Todoroki yelled.

"If they find us then take Izuku and go! I don't give two fucks about the kid but if you want him so fucking bad then take him" Dabi yelled back.

I quietly turned my radio on and whispered.

"Izuku is here slowly but surely enter the group and I will get him you get the villains," I whispered.

I got no answer but I knew what that meant so I signaled everyone to go.

We quietly walked over to the door and walked down the stairs. The moment I got down there and Nate shut the door I ran to the only cell that's locked. I hit the lock off only to be horrified by the sight.

The dim lights in the cell revealed a bloody cut-up and burned Izuku.

'He looks asleep'

I walked over to him and hit his chain off to grab him.

The moment I did Izu fell and woke up.

"No not again please you already did everything today" he pleaded.

I could see tears fall out of his eyes before I picked his head up.

"It's not them Zuzu your safe let's get you out of here," I said.

Everyone behind me smiled slightly.

"Let's get you home" Alex, Emy, and Nate said.

He smiled slightly before I picked him up.

'God he looks horrible I hope this doesn't scar him'

Word Count: 501

Author: Sorry I haven't posted in a while thanks for reading this chapter.