Chapter 11- Where is he?

Izuku POV

It's been a day. The entire day Class 1-A except Shinsou and Aizawa was being ignored by everyone but the maids and butlers.

Right now 'The Deadly Sins' are getting ready for a club day.

As Izuku and Kai were walking by the living room to get to the rest of the group Thotoroni caught a small glimpse of what we were wearing.

'Damn I can't wait for this plan to work' is his only thought.

Izu and Kai made it to the group and they all admired each other.

"Damn y'all are hot as hell" Izu and Kai said at the same time.

"Your one to talk to. We got two handsome devils right in front of us" Alex and Emy said.

"Fucking hell Z your gonna make me go gay for you," Jay said.

"Aye, is Toshi coming?" Nate asked.

"Yea your boyfriend is coming" Aly replied.

Nate burst into a tomato and then Toshi walked into the room.

"What's wrong with Nate," Toshi asked

"Nothing much just teasing him~" Izu replied.

TimeSkip

Todoroki POV

I walked into the club after following the group. I decided to wait for Izuku to be alone and then get him so I sat down and took a few drinks.

After a good 10 minutes, everyone left Izuku to dance or to go to the bathroom. I snuck up quietly behind him and used the rag with the liquid on it and stuffed it in his face making him blackout.

I picked him up and walked over to the car. I set him inside and tied rope around his hand then got into my seat and drove off.

After arriving at the bunker in the forest I dragged Izui=ku with me, put him in a cell, and chained him to the wall.

I set a water bottle and an apple for him to eat when he was up.

Time Skip

Izuku POV

I woke up in a dark place. I tried to move my hand but I was chained to the wall. I looked around and noticed blood... everywhere.

I looked to my feet and saw an apple and water bottle.

'Not eating that' was my only thought.

I kicked it to the side and continued looking around. I'm in a cell, my arms are chained, my legs have quirk canceling cuffs. Not the same ones from the police. They dig into my skin spikes digging deeply. Blood and skin surrounded each spike.

I looked up at my hands and they were in spiked cuffs. The same as my ankles. After a few minutes of looking around, I heard a sound. I turned my head to see two people standing there. One I recognized as Todoroki and the other I recognize as a league member Dabi.

"Aw, you're awake.. Welcome to my home." Dabi said.

"Morning izuku~ I missed you"

Dabi walked out of the room and Todo walked closer to me. I can see a little better now and I see he is holding a knife. He gets closer and closer eventually standing next to my legs.

"What the hell do you want"

"You to be mine, as simple as that"

"Hell no"

"You don't have a choice"

He kneeled down and started to cut my shirt open. Once open he reached up and put handcuffs on my already chained arms before taking the chains off. I sat on top of me and pushed me down before dragging the cold blade against my pale skin.

No One's POV

Todoroki lowered himself down onto Izuku and dragged the blade from his wrist above the cuffs to his shoulder. He did the same to the other arm but deeper making Izuku wince. Blood oozed out of the two cuts as Todoroki leaned his head down and started leaving hickeys all over Izuku.

Trigger Warning

Todo didn't say anything before pulling Izukus pants down as well as his and sticking his cock inside of Izuku.

Tears ran down Izukus's pale and cold face as Todoroki thrust into Izuku harshly while leaving cuts all over his skin.

Todoroki pulled out of Izuku only to shove his cock into Izukus's mouth.

"Suck you damn pest" Todo demanded.

Izuku didn't comply which only made Todo angrier. He forcefully shoved his cock deep down Izukus's throat and started face fucking him.

He pulled out as he c*me and then shoved his cock back into Izukus whole causing more tears to run down Izukus face.

"Fucking slut thinking you can go and get another boyfriend," Todoroki said as he thrust deeply into Izuku. 

He kept the fast and harsh pace while he started to leave cuts and bruises all over Izuku.

Trigger Warning End

After hitting his climax for the 6th time he pulled out. Grabbed his pants and put them back on before putting Izuku's boxers on and walking out. Before walking out he left a few bruises.

Kai POV

I was walking out of the bathroom when I noticed Izuku gone but everything of his is still there. I looked around and saw no sight of him.

I grabbed his phone and noticed his ex sent a photo.

I opened Izuku's phone and was horrified by what I saw.

(The photo consisted of Izuku chained to the wall and Todoroki walked over to him)

I quickly put the phone in my pocket before running to the dance floor. I grabbed everybody and told them all what happened.

"What the hell do you mean his ex has him?" Nate Yelled.

"Fucking Physco" Alex and Aly said.

"Why the hell is he doing this" Shin and Jay said.

Emy stayed silent I'm guessing thinking while I called Izukus's parents and the teachers of UA.

I got into Izukus's car with Alex and Jay while Nate and the others got into his car. We drove back to the mansion and met Hisashi, Shay, and Aizawa waiting there.

I called the police and we tried to come up with a plan.

"Where is he?" was everyone's only thought 

Word Count: 973

Author: Sorry I haven't written in a few days