Chapter 10- New Guests

Izuku POV

We were sitting in my living room by we, I mean the deadly sins and I when I suddenly remembered something.

"SHIT" I yelled out loud.

Everyone turned to look at me.

"Whats up Z," Nate asked

"They're coming today," I said, shooting up from my seat.

I grabbed my phone and called Toshi.

*Ring Ring Ri-*

Shinsou- S

Izuku- I

S: What's up Izu?

I: What time will you guys be getting here?

S: Around 5-10 minutes why?

I: Ok thank you oni-san love you bye!

I hung up and told the butlers and maids to get ready for the guests. I walked over to the living room my phone still in my hand.

"Let's get dressed guys we have 5-10 minutes"

"Alright Zu," Emy and Alex said.

They got up and we all went to our rooms.

After getting dressed we walked downstairs and waited in front of the door.

Class 1-A POV

We got out of the SUV only to be in front of a huge gate with the initials I.M on the gate.

Mr. Aizawa walked over to the little button and pressed it. A few seconds after we could hear another voice on the other side.

"Hello can I help you?" the voice asked.

"Sunny Day"

"Alright wait one-second sir"

After a few seconds, the gate started opening revealing a huge house. We walked up the path and then the small set of stairs stopping in front of a huge shaded glass door.

Shinsou-san pulled out his phone and clicked on a contact.

"We are here"

"..."

"Ok thank you"

"..."

"Bye"

He ended the call and opened the front door. As we walked in we were in more awe. A butler walked up to us and took our things.

"Thank you," Uraraka said.

"No problem ma'am," the butler said.

We all looked ahead only to be shocked by who was in front of us.

There stood our green-haired emerald-eyed cinnamon roll.

"Welcome to my home, although you're really not welcomed the maid will show you around," he said.

"Wait Deku-kun this is your house?" Uraraka asked.

Izuku POV

I looked at her with disgust.

"Yes, Urahoe this is his house" Alex answered for me.

I smiled at her and turned back around.

"Any questions"

Thotoroni raised his hand but I ignored him. Momo also raised her hand clinging to Thotoroni with a smug smirk. I smirked back and pulled Kai close to me letting him hug me.

"Yes, Momo?" I asked as Kai started to kiss my neck.

"How did a useless slut like you manage to pay for this," she asked.

I smirked and let Nate answer for me because he looked pissed at her comment.

"The guy was rich before he moved to Japan you whore he just never showed it," Nate replied.

I smirked a little as I watched Urahoe and Momo walk up to us.

They grabbed me and Kai tried to seduce us. I looked Momo in the eye and pushed her away from Kai doing the same to Urabitch.

I walked up to Kai "You see you sluts when you try to seduce MY man it won't work because he is gay as hell and only wants me" I said before pulling him into a passionate kiss.

He pulled me close to him by my waist and I could feel eyes glaring at my back. I turned around to see Urabitch and Thotoroni glaring at Kai while Mohoe was glaring at me.

I smirked before putting up the middle finger at them all and gestured for the maids to take them away.

I walked up to Toshi and pulled him into a hug.

"I missed you Oni-san"

"I missed you too Zu"

"Nate missed you a lot" I whispered into his ear before pulling away to see him blushing like hell. I looked over at Nate and winked at him, gesturing to Toshi making him blush a little.

I smiled and walked back to the living room Kai following behind.

Nate POV

I watched as Z and Kai walked away before turning to the rest of the group. They all smirked and walked away following Kai and Z.

I turned around and saw Toshi completely red with smoke coming from his ears.

'What did Z say to him I thought to myself.

I walked over to him and hugged him.

"I missed you Toshi" I whispered.

I felt him smile against my neck " I missed you too Nate" he replied.

Word Count: 714