Fifteen

"Fucking finally!" Jackson yelled as soon as he stepped foot out of the room, punching his fist up on the air as he rejoiced.

Few students in the hallway turned to look at him in fascination and curiosity, but he didn't mind them even a little.

"Dramatic." Yoongi commented as he walked past Jackson who could only glare at the other.

"Let him be, Yoongi. He's probably just too happy he won't be attending summer class." Mark indulged which made the group snicker.

"Lucky, bastard. He was a point away from wasting his summer in attending remedial class." JB informed, earning a laugh from the group and a pout from Jackson.

Final exams were over and results were already out before the start of summer vacation. Students who failed to pass would be obliged to attend summer class and would not get the chance to attend the Junior-Senior Prom.

Taehyung and his friends fortunately were able to end the school year with flying colors, except for Jackson who almost didn't make it.

"Still, I passed so shut your mouth." Jackson retorted which only had the rest laughing at his pissed face.

The group passed by the hallway where few students were gazing and ogling at them like they were models ramping on a runway.

Taehyung caught sight of Jungkook and his friends going out of their room. Their eyes met for a long while until a smile crept on the blond's lips as he waved his hand to him in a greet.

Taehyung could only nod, feeling his cheek burn at the memory of what transpired during the trip last time.

It was a huge turn around in their 'relationship', and Taehyung could no longer ignore whatever was going on between them.

He promised Chaeyoung he would talk to Jungkook, but things just did not go his way.

Every time he would attempt to ask Jungkook about his intentions and his feelings for him, Taehyung would always cower and stop midway.

He's just too embarrassed and too afraid of the outcome.

"So are we attending the Prom?" Jackson excitedly asked which stopped Taehyung from overthinking.

"I don't know. It's boring if you'd ask me." Joshua responded to which everyone agreed.

"What?" Jackson looked so done as he stared at his friends' bored faces.

"We only get to attend once." Jackson uttered but the same response was given to him by his not so cooperative friends.

The JS Prom was only done every other year for Junior and Senior students, hence the term JS.

"I want to ask Nayeon to be my date." Jackson said which earned a glare from Mark.

"That's a whole ass reason not to attend, then." Mark murmured.

Jackson glared at the other who just continued to walk ahead.

"I've been noticing this before, but I just ignored it. But now I'm fucking sure. You also like Nayeon, don't you?" Jackson blurted which made the group stop from walking.

"Dumb." Mark rolled his eyes as he went downstairs without waiting for them.

"The fuck! You really do!" Jackson ran after the other which had the rest sighing.

"How dumb could he be?" Yoongi commented, making Taehyung sigh.

"I know right? He's too oblivious." Taehyung responded which earned a look from his friends.