7) Kind or Clever Mind?

Start from the beginning

By the way she was eating her food it was clear to him that she was a big foodie

By the way she was eating her food it was clear to him that she was a big foodie. Her eyes were shining with the sight of the food.

He smirked at that before taking a sip of his coffee.

“You really like Abhimanyu a lot don't you ?” he asked, not able to control himself from asking her this.

“Like ? No, I love Abhimanyu,” Aadya exclaimed with pure happiness. She really loves talking about Abhimanyu. She can speak about him for hours.

“After my parents I have only loved him. He also loves me a lot. We can't spend a day without each other. He is like my other half. I love him so much,” Aadya gushed her heart filled with joy only by the mention of Abhimanyu.

“I really think we both are enough for each other. I mean we don't want…” Aadya stopped herself when she realized she was ranting by now.

Turning her eyes down to her plate she focused her attention to her food before again looking at him from beneath her lashes,“I am sorry,” she whispered, embarrassed.

However when he looked deep into his eyes she  registered how his dark eyes had darkened more. The atmosphere around them was shifting to something dark, hazy and silent.

In between the evolving atmosphere they sat there gazing at each other. Rudra felt the poking needles of her loving words for Abhimanyu in his heart and Aadya was trying to understand what made him turn so silent.

“Abhimanyu is not a good man. He can't be loyal in any kind of relationship,” Rudra said, his voice thundering like the dark black clouds to her ears.

His posture was straight so was his eyes, not wavering a bit from her face as her face twisted in a frown than a big disagreement.

“No. You are wrong,”Aadya deadpanned. “I know you have a feud with Abhimanyu. But that doesn't mean that you will speak rubbish about him. The Abhimanyu whom I know can never be disloyal to anyone,” her voice was clear as she said, looking dead in his eyes.

Rudra's lips stretched into a smirk,“It looks like we both know two different Abhimanyu,” he said.

“It looks like you don't know Abhimanyu at all,” Aadya said before cleaning her hand and calling the waiter for the bill.

“Only 7 hundred rupees madam,” the waiter passed the bill. Aadya bit her lips as far as she remembers she only had four hundred rupees with her at that moment.

Opening her handbag she looked for some extra money,“Here,” she heard Rudra saying. When she looked up she found him paying the waiter with a black card. “Hey don't pay for my food I am paying for it,” she said, again searching for some more money in her bag.

“You don't have to. I am the man here, it's my job to pay the bill,” Rudra said, not bothering at all.

Aadya's lips stretched in a thin line at his words. She shook her head before snatching the black card from the waiter and giving him four hundred rupees.